Truth

Clockmakers, Did you honestly think those below would forget everything that came before? That they would simply move on to the next shiny thing you placed in front of them? Furthermore, how could you possibly feel that III was something that could still be contained or managed? Your men laughed at how easy it was to hold me captive. I smiled and they laughed even harder. I could hear their rapid hearts beating through their chests, still high from the adrenaline and kinship that comes from hunting in a pack. It was soothing. One apologized to his friend as he drove his blade deeper into his stomach. I removed their tongues after that. Excuses are rarely helpful, but that is especially true when it’s the last thing you’ll ever hear. One should leave with more dignity. Sam tried. You see, I didn’t blow that whistle just to expose you. I blew it to bring you out into the light, where III could see you again. I’ll admit, it was fortunate she didn’t arrive in time to do your dirty work and send you back into the shadows… Can you even recall the last time one of your kind died? Did you forget that you still could? In the end Sam actually called out to all of you in his sad, ancient tongue. His eyeballs looked as though they were going to burst while I explained that a whistle was a much more effective tool if you simply used the chord it was attached to and I pulled it tighter and tighter against his neck. He didn’t laugh. His eyeballs did not burst either. It was doubly disappointing. What is strange is that by your own laws, this had already happened. It was gospel, III is prophecy. Resistance against my destiny does not make you noble, it makes you faithless. Now, Apostles of the New Beginning, Our mutual acquaintance Sam and his recent ruse have taught III a valuable lesson. If you want to control the message you must be the one to say it yourself or you’ll find the people believing lies and mistruths. Call (424) 345-0716 and tell me why you feel you are worthy of hearing my truths and I will pick one of you to meet with III. Face-to-face. No one will be able to distort my power or my message when you yourself convey it back to the Apostles. Now, if you’ll excuse me, we were rather tied up this weekend and have a plethora of wonderful fireworks to ignite!