Truth

This topic contains 31 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ReidV ReidV 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Clockmakers,

Did you honestly think those below would forget everything that came before? That they would simply move on to the next shiny thing you placed in front of them?

Furthermore, how could you possibly feel that III was something that could still be contained or managed?

Your men laughed at how easy it was to hold me captive. I smiled and they laughed even harder. I could hear their rapid hearts beating through their chests, still high from the adrenaline and kinship that comes from hunting in a pack. It was soothing.

One apologized to his friend as he drove his blade deeper into his stomach. I removed their tongues after that. Excuses are rarely helpful, but that is especially true when it’s the last thing you’ll ever hear. One should leave with more dignity.

Sam tried.

You see, I didn’t blow that whistle just to expose you. I blew it to bring you out into the light, where III could see you again. I’ll admit, it was fortunate she didn’t arrive in time to do your dirty work and send you back into the shadows…

Can you even recall the last time one of your kind died? Did you forget that you still could? In the end Sam actually called out to all of you in his sad, ancient tongue. His eyeballs looked as though they were going to burst while I explained that a whistle was a much more effective tool if you simply used the chord it was attached to and I pulled it tighter and tighter against his neck. He didn’t laugh. His eyeballs did not burst either. It was doubly disappointing.

What is strange is that by your own laws, this had already happened. It was gospel, III is prophecy. Resistance against my destiny does not make you noble, it makes you faithless.

Now, Apostles of the New Beginning,

Our mutual acquaintance Sam and his recent ruse have taught III a valuable lesson. If you want to control the message you must be the one to say it yourself or you’ll find the people believing lies and mistruths.

Call (424) 345-0716 and tell me why you feel you are worthy of hearing my truths and I will pick one of you to meet with III. Face-to-face. No one will be able to distort my power or my message when you yourself convey it back to the Apostles.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, we were rather tied up this weekend and have a plethora of wonderful fireworks to ignite!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I’d like to suggest a Periscope treasure hunt for these tongues :)

Also, just left ya a voicemail.

I do hope you accept messages for a bit, I’ll be leaving you one by the end of the day

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

So much for Plan B…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I said you were still around!

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Screw you. Oh you know I left you one. And I can’t wait for you to hear it.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Wait a minute… “Apostles of the New Beginning”??

NEW???

Are you creating a new beginning? What is this “new” beginning of yours?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I knew he wasnt gone as well. I shot a message off from the hip. No prep.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I found that interesting as well.
    This section in particular caught my attention.
    “Can you even recall the last time one of your kind died? Did you forget that you still could?”

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

So does that means Sam the PR putz was really some ancient being?

I suspect he was one of the original 242.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Yeah man. I like how Sean also pointed out the lattin connection. Ever since the beginning with the “beings” and other simmilar comments. Quite intriguing… Many ancient astronaut theorists would agree! lmao.

I told 3 that I have made My motives clear and that I am bound by an oath I took to myself to only use enlightenment for the betterment of mankind. I told him I would not convolute the message and would take the chance for an opportunity to meet him myself. The prospect is quite freigtining when one considers his psychopathic tendancies… Or at least, the tendancies we are lead to believe he has.

Sorry, I dont accept him saying he did things as fact, nor do I accept a scanned letter with what appears to be blood smeared on it as proof either.

We haven’t had any factual, substantial bit of anything that even remotely resembles fact. That goes for all sources involved so far. The BOS, the OOA ,the Church of Anoch, Benny/Mark, any of the gatekeepers, the community, and if I missed anything forgive me. I am sure if I did, they did not sport any evidence for anything either.
      This is all just a big ass toss up in my opinion.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Calling you @gatekeeper3.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Just left you a voice mail, @gatekeeper3. Had to then explain to the box office manager who I was talking to. Sorry about not having a voice.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I suck at talking on the phone and I am horrendous at voice mail. “Hi…… Uh…. Yeah, um……” 0_______O

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

Probably ok compared to me chewing out III and telling him that I don’t live in LA so if we’re gonna meet he’s gotta come to me.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Mine is probably not gonna be much better, if I manage to make the call!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I was like: “The reason I’m worthy, is because I don’t have a reason”.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I second @thegilded hope you’re accepting them throughout the day as I’ll be getting mine in towards night!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Made the call and left a message. Since I’m sure I don’t stand a chance to be chosen, I figured I’d let III know my feelings towards him (they are not the nicest). That was freakin scary to do though since I’m not one to be mean in general, and now I’m a bit shaky!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I made @gatekeeper3 an offer I have never made and will never make to anyone else – doing something that TRULY scares me. Maybe just having fucking balls will make me worthy.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Tension is doing a good job then at making us face real fears. Hopefully your balls pay off!

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

I know it is not but @mumumusings how cool would it be if BOS was actually the Brotherhood of the Snake. LOL it would be cool to have another go at them!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

So Clockmakers are a designation for a long-lived (if not immortal) being of which @sambickerson was one. They emerge when the big poop hits the fan for damage control. They are pretty far up the chain of command and it is a mark of distinction to get the better of them and their team much less kill one.

The idea of the whistle being blown on the financial workings of at least one branch of the organization makes me wonder if the reference to the Clock isn’t like a code for business holdings and financial movements. Our being here on the forum wound the clock (our activity and promotion encourage financial profitability, either by drawing potential people to generate more assets off of or drawing more business to the venture at whatever point it becomes monetized).

Random thoughts prior to the arrival of bacon.

@gatekeeper3: My voice mail application has been sent. I would be a daring and unexpected choice, but you do seem to be the fearless and self assured type. I trust a meeting would be interesting and possibly mutually beneficial.

Good luck to all who have applied.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Left you my voice mail III.

As one of your most vocal dissenter’s, I dare you to make a believer out of me.

I assume you’ll go with a safer bet though.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

This chord the whistle had sounds pretty major. Such disharmony over a minor disagreement is a shame, though – perhaps you left it on a sour note, having to augment him so. We appreciate your sharing such key information, though, and hope that our forced digression from the major themes of this experience has not diminished the resolution.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

hi III,

I will not be giving you a call even though I do wish to meet you at some point.

I think many here are more in need of hearing your truths. Their _path to enlightenment has become clouded with hate and a desire for revenge. I believe you do have an important message to impart to us willing to listen.

anyway, I hope you had a chance to catch some awesome shows on Netflix this weekend amidst all the ruckus. I’m only so so on the new season of Bloodline. *spoiler* I really miss Ben Mendlesohn being a bigger part of the show.

I hope whoever you pick realizes how lucky they are!

Your pal,
    Jake

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

The mailbox belonging to 424 345 0716 is full and cannot accept new messages. Please try again later.

Hi @gatekeeper3 !
    I like how you write your name, we’re almost doppelgängers to drunk people browsing the forum. I’m even waiting to post this reply at my original pointless-gimmick time, in your honor.

I’m 111_error. Or Morgan. Or Kiro. Or Joan Room, or Juantric Poeny, or .. a laundry list of other aliases. I find a single identity hard to live with, the voices in my head prefer having different outlets, as I’m sure you understand. I’m a long way from Oz, so unfortunately we won’t be meeting – and I’m also sorry you didn’t get to hear my soothing British voice tonight. Please let me keep my tongue, this accent is truly all I’ve got.

You know they’re coming, don’t you?

4 – 3 = 2.

We’d all love to know what you think about that.

Have a good night. xxx

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Hey now, don’t sell yourself short. You have a supremely gnawable head too. *nibblenibble*

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

Yes, received the same result this morning and went to other methods to present myself. Hopefully, those of us who were unable to avoid the limitations of mailbox capacity will still be considered.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Mailbox is full, so here ya go:
    (https://clyp.it/xfyhee2r)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register