Reply To: 04/30/2016 In-Person Event – Your Experience

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS 04/30/2016 In-Person Event – Your Experience Reply To: 04/30/2016 In-Person Event – Your Experience

Just got back into town, I certainly believe that travelling up to LA was worth it for this experience. Mine was very similar to most of yours, but I did have one thing happen that was unique to me.

Both before and after, fellow Disciples met at the Escondite to hang out and talk. During the event, we all made a promise not to talk about the event until 9pm. Somewhere around 7pm or so, the bartender comes outside with the bar’s phone. She hands it to me, telling me that someone called needing to get ahold of me because my phone was dead. Before I answered I confirmed that my phone most certainly was not dead.

The voice on the other end was from the OOA, and wanted to remind me of the promise that we made not to speak of the event, and the consequences if we broke that promise. It also gave a warning that one of the people there was one of the OOA. Therefore, we are all suspect. There was a theory that the lone guy, in the corner watching the game of baseball that was on, who left almost immediately after that phone call, was the plant but it is also highly possible that he was not

Lost Password

Register