New Phone Call

This topic contains 44 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ken Timble
    Ken Timble
    Participant

So I just got a call, inviting me to something on Sunday afternoon.

They told me I was to wear only the color yellow, and would have to meet with their legal council before attending.

I still have no idea what this whole thing is, or what I am getting myself into.

Please pray for me!

How exciting for you! Don’t be frightened. It seems to me a great opportunity to get closer to the organization.

When did you give them your phone number? Was it just today on the questionnaire, or much prior? Is this the first call you’ve had with them?

Say hi to Andrew Frasier! Or, more likely, goodbye to him.

@electrichippo – Ken was previously present for Dorothy’s ascension, looks like he’s the go-to guy to witness events mentioned in the newsletter

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Sounds like you’re going to The Great Hall! How exciting!

Profile photo of Ken Timble
    Ken Timble
    Participant

I just post a lot on a ton of message boards, I am pretty sure they are watching all my posts, as there have been a few times I was spoken to through these message boards like on reddit!

Keep trying to do as much as possible to be noticed, guess it’s working.

Ha

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Good luck at the…Descension, I guess you could call it… Let us know what happens…

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@kent You should share some of the links so we can join in on the conversations and possibly learn other facts that may not have been posted on these forums :)

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@kent gets to have all the fun! If the “descension” is anything like the Ascension, you should be in for quite an experience

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

@kent what sub reddits are discussing this? I haunt some I thought would, but are oddly quiet about all this.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@kent wow man haha, the ooa is hooking you up with all the crazy privileges! I’m sure this thing’ll be crazy, I can only imagine what will go down over there

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@kent have you solved the new puzzles yet?

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

@kent please keep us updated. This is very interesting and you are our eyes.

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Please someone, I need a hint or something. It appears that I am quite blinded to the light. Thank you. maryellison911@netzero.net

@maryellison911 I’ll send you a note in a sec. It really would be great if this site had private messaging. Then again, I wouldn’t exactly trust that those messages weren’t being monitored…

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

About the site monitoring and private messaging. Is it normal that a forum not have any Moderators? Im not on alot of different forums but they usually seem to have Moderators who organize posts and enforce posting guidelines (not that I have a problem with any of the posts).I just kind of thought this was strange, since we have been informed that nothing is random. Do you suppose that could mean something more or are we supposed to organize and moderate ourselves. Obviously we are monitored in secret but…

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I believe gatekeeper 5 is monitoring as he/she has stepped in a couple times

Agreed, @endlesspictures. Whereas we are all listed as “participants,” @gatekeeper5 is “keymaster.” Then there is @tensaddisonadmin who has remained silent but logs in regularly and has a direct links to the nuts and bolts of this website. I wonder if Addison is another “keymaster.” I’d say there are more than just these two but to make any accusations at this point seems dangerous.

Funny coincidence, Ghostbusters also had a keymaster and a gatekeeper.

Profile photo of Light•2•Dark
      Light•2•Dark

Its seen your _ path.
      And what will Puzzle Tailor have in craft? %light2dark

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@kent What message boards do you use? Can you share the link with us?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@electrichippo yes, the ghostbusters connection also occurred to me. haha

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Wondering what happened with Kent.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@diem I’m wondering this too!

Personally, I’m more excited about a possible DeeZ update

@thegilded: Ditto.

You’re a funny one Sean 😀

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@kent, what happened yesterday?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.

@light2dark – Our path is a local redirect that bounces you back to which page you are currently on? Your name is very interesting, especially for a group of people seeking The Light. How did you come up with it? And how much do you know about Puzzle Tailor?

Light•2•Dark

@thegilded — there is much known and kept
    + counted more observed for the craft

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Are we to understand that there is a cognizant entity observing and noting our activity and we are all about to reach a pivotal point in our collective and/or personal journey towards the Light?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Since before my first consultation, it feels like I have hardly been able to make a move without them knowing.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@light2dark will you reveal yourself to us and your intentions/knowledge? Or are we to put more thought into your words? Or are you just some dude? Haha

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@kasch – what else has happened? Have they contacted you?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@kasch if that’s the case, I believe you are one of the only people that’s had constant contact. please fill us in if you can

@light2dark are you an initiate? not sure we are following/understanding your posts

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

It’s been quiet for the last few weeks. But when I first started, I was getting phone calls and e-mails every day. They even found out where I worked.

Light•2•Dark

What may appear in light was formed in dark.
    I am the shadow.
    I wind the clock.
    I watch the _ path. =%light2dark

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@light2dark thank you. I will continue to watch the path you have given us

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

Maybe light2dark is @kent ascended?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@light2dark I trust you will guide us to the light

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

But for real though, where did @kent go??

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I hate that I can’t keep up during the day! Maybe @light2dark is farther in their journey then we, but then why be called light2dark? @light2dark are you attempting to guide us to darkness?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Looks like they didn’t want anyone posting in the newest thread, A Word from the Gatekeepers. It’s been closed.

Profile photo of Trevor
    Trevor
    Participant

Random thoughts (or r-a-n-d-o-m, lol)– I wonder whether the Word thread went a direction they didn’t want too quickly, or whether it wasn’t intended for Ascendants to post, only for messages to us? I think the scope and mirror @light2dark mentions is a reference to the questionnaire.. I am getting lost in the references to time, however. DO you think that there is anything linking the people to whom he has commented directly? the overstrikes are going to drive me nuts looking for hidden messages. the misspelling of “false” as “flase” must be purposeful also. Does a hidden word belong in the way _ path is written..?

@sabaki12 – The part that confuses me is that in many instances, the underscore before “path” is actually a link that basically just refreshes the page you’re currently on. Repeated references to time, path and searching makes me think that we’re meant to look for something we’ve missed here? On the forums or on the TheTensionExperience domain? Maybe winding the clock means it will only be available for a limited time or hasn’t happened yet and we should watch for it?

As @mike pointed out, the overstrikes in some of his posts are over for and am, combining to foram, maybe referencing the forums? Or maybe referencing four AM?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Another thing, his latest post talks about “resolve”. You can resolve an ip address and we know that they are using a specific ip address for something else. Something to keep in the back of our minds

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Anyone else find it weird that Ken has disappeared following last weekend’s mystery event? We didn’t hear a damn thing about the ceremony like we did with Dorothy’s ascension.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register