04/30/2016 In-Person Event – Other pictures??

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS 04/30/2016 In-Person Event – Other pictures??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Some of us who went through the event had pictures of themselves on their phones as well as random other photos from the area we were at. I don’t know if these mean anything, but I think we should share to see if we can spot anything..a pattern, clues, anything. If you have these, please post them here as well as your time. Maybe there’s an order? Here’s the other picture besides myself on my phone and my time was 4:45.

You can upload your photos to any free source (imgur, photobucket, etc or even Facebook.) Then to post it here, copy the direct link to the photo, hit the “img” box above where you type your reply and paste the link :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hooded me

My appointment time was 7:20 on the dot, the picture was taken exactly at 7:47… Hope this helps!

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Appointment 8:05pm
    Photo 8:39pm

Sorry I can’t figure out to embed this properly. Here’s the link: https://instagram.com/p/BE4-b7MFqie/

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl.
    • This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register