09/18 Decompression Party? (Thanks Melissa)

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS 09/18 Decompression Party? (Thanks Melissa)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michael Rizzo Michael Rizzo 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

I propose we all have another little get together, a release the tension party if you will. This may have been the wrong day/time to post this, but I’m going to miss your faces. I think we should have a pool party as one last hurrah and relieve some of the tension that has plagued us as of late here. Let’s bond and be friends again over booze and a good time.

I’m thinking the same deal as last time. Let’s say 3ish until dark? So 3pm-8pm Pasadena, message me here or on facebook for the address. Bring some food, bring some booze and maybe Michael Gray will grace us with his barbecuing expertise again. Please also spread the word to those you know. I’m not sure if they’re literally deleting the forum today or what.

And for those who are far and can’t make it I’m thinking of setting up a periscope station so you can chat live with with friends as they make their rounds.

5,4,3,Addison, Addison’s dad, 1, Trista, Bousman, photographer lady, chipper lady, priest guy, you’re all invited to. Come be family.

#SquashTheDrama

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hi Derek, sounds fun! I can sadly only stay until 5pm BUT for that short time I’ll definitely come and bring something good!

Nosnevets
      Participant

See you then! Even for a short while!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Bump

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

This sounds awesome! Unless something crazy happens, I should be available. I’ll be there!!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Awesome idea, Derek. Thanks for doing this! I can’t be there but look forward to the periscopes! Maybe I’ll share one from AZ :)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Nosnevets
      Participant

You better. We want to hear from you somehow.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Thank you for doing this Derek! <3

I’ll be there

Nosnevets
      Participant

Can’t wait Daela! Miss your face!

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Very cool thing, I’ll do my absolute best to be there! :)

Nosnevets
      Participant

Yay now SOMETHING will definitely happen! Right before you get there and again after you leave! You’re always a blessing Rizzo.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Ain’t that the truth? :)

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

❤️🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏❤️

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I would like to attend. My ascension is on the 17th and I’m in LA until the 20th. So it’s kind of perfectly timed. Plus I’d love to meet everyone.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

This is awesome! Thanks for thinking of us out of towners with the periscope station ❤️

Nosnevets
      Participant

Always. It’s a community. You’re all fam.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

BUMP

This Sunday!

I’m afraid I’ll be unable to attend, much though I’d like to.

Would someone be so kind as to serve as my proxy by constantly having a beer in hand, talking nonstop about butts, and then occasionally telling everyone to shut up and play nice?

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Wow… I have decompressed by working endless hours and stepping away from the Forums a bit! Thank you @nosnevets for this offer.
    I must work the first part of the day, will do my damnedest to be there at the second half!

…where there will be talk about @thegilded‘s butt, apparently.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I’m bummed I can’t make it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register