10:21pm Call

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I just received a call from a man (sounded maybe 20’s or 30’s) that said he didn’t have much time but the OOA Institute has saved him and he has seen the forums and I shouldn’t believe the vicious lies or conspiracy theories. That they saved him and can save me. He asked if I understand and I said I do and as I started to ask his name he hung up.

It was a short and to the point call. He seemed to be genuine and desperate to help stop the lies against the OOA. I hope I didn’t miss anything key, I was laying in bed playing on my phone, so it caught me off guard…as it does every time I get a Tension related call. Does anyone know of a simple app or anything to record calls?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

You and @daela both recieved calls then.
    I haven’t heard any lies being spread about the OOA have you?
    Not any time recently anyway. Unless this is a reference to the “Truth” post that occurred and so mysteriously vanished.

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

Hey @puppetgirl I received a call too! Mine was a bit longer. Sickeningly sweet male voice, telling me that he’s been involved with the organization for 10 years. That I can’t let them take me off my path, because he is safe, and I’m perfectly safe too. It’s important that I listen and stay on my path. They’re happy with me and I need to continue. I should trust in the OOA. Glory be.
    First Tension call for me! Yippee!!
    I did not just do a dance, I swear..

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

@irishalliwell120

Did he tell you his name?

If it was the same guy I spoke with I have to admit he had a voice that could make you melt…right? (But I’m married, so there will be no melting here.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register