10:51pm Call – She's alive.

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA 10:51pm Call – She's alive.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anna Anna 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Addison is alive.

She was shouting for me, as if she wasn’t sure I could hear her.

My heart rate shot up and I ran to the front of the house for better reception. I think she said, she has found herself at last.

She called for me a few more times and the line went dead.

She sounded much more hyperactive and energetic than our previous interactions.

God damnit, thank you Tension. Now I won’t sleep. But you knew this.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Was it a sort of religious ecstasy, do you think?

Or was it that she had been subdued/quiet while under the influence of the OOA, and now she is herself again?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Is that all you heard? Was there any background noise or anything? Did she say anything else besides your name?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Thats awesome! Wooooho!

111_error
    Participant

@daela – That would be an apt description, yes. Or, that she has broken free somehow.

@mike – It almost sounded like she was in a car with a window open, there was a reasonable amount of background noise. She was trying to tell me that she is fine now, that’s she’s found herself, but it was the most frantic and energetic of any interaction, and she kept calling out my name, asking if I was still there.

FUCK.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I posted below about a call I received. It seems, to me, she has not “broken free.” It is interesting @111error that she makes the “found herself” comment… remember at the end of a Periscope video she clearly stated, “I’m ready.” It definitely sounds like she is on a very emotional _path of her own.

She’s so joyous that she’s found herself that she had to contact those concerned with her wellbeing? How wonderful

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

She’s alive but where’s she going? And more aesthetically, what kind of car is she arriving in?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Nosnevets Nosnevets.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@111error try to get some sleep! Although holy hell if I got that call the adrenaline may have been going up a bit. :)

Good to hear!

111_error
      Participant

My heart was in my throat.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

This is wonderful news. More questions though. I hope she contacts you again.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

It is possible that the OOA Institute has saved her by helping her along her path and she is now joyful because she has indeed found herself through the OOA’s guidance.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I’m so happy she’s alive. But are you sure it was excitement you heard?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Or was it really Addison?!

dun dun dunnnnn

111_error
      Participant

@kasch – Delirium, perhaps? @reaton also thinks she sounded very upbeat. My gut says she is still inside the OOA but has undergone a transformation of some kind.

@mkarrett – I’m pretty sure it was her voice, but nothing’s certain in Tension any more ..

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

That’s incredible and that changes a lot. We thought she was gone forever but she seems to be alive and freed of some sort be it OOA’s doing or not.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Howdy, Folks. I, too, received a call last night. (June 16)
    At 11:15 pm, I was driving home. My phone rang with a “No Caller ID” tag visible. I took the call, even though I was driving. I could not take notes and the call was a little distorted sounding. This is a run-down of the basic conversation – as best I can remember it.

I answered the phone to thumping music. (A bit distorted, definitely danceable, very percussion heavy… almost “tribal,” perhaps, in feeling)

After a few seconds, a female voice asked, “Russell… Russell is that you?”
    The voice was upbeat and enthusiastic. It is a voice that I recognize as Addison.

“Yes.”
    “Can you hear me?”
    “Yes”
    “Russell, I don’t have long to talk. She doesn’t like me being on the phone. But, Russell… things are much better here now. Russell, I just can’t tell you… things… things are going to get… much better. Russell, you are going to SMMmmiiiiiiiiiiile.
    (I think she giggled a bit at this point.)
    Oh, wait. She’s coming. Russell, can you tell Mike…”

“Yes?”
    “Tell Mike we have a message for him. The message… is from her. OH, wait…”

At this point there was some muffled noise, like the phone being handed to someone else. The music continued for one or two seconds. I heard the same female voice, once more, but now it was very distant and nearly drowned out by the music, as if she were not holding the phone herself.

“Russell.”

The call then disconnected.

Overall, Addison sounded very upbeat, very happy and wanting to talk… but accepting of the fact that she could not. Her final “Russell” was very faint and I could not fully determine how it was said. Not sure if it was her asking if I could still hear her… or if she was informing someone else who was on the phone with her.

I am very happy that she sounds strong and well, but it concerns me she seems to be a situation where she is obviously being closely monitored. (But, this could be for her own welfare, also.)

This call sounds similar in tone to the one received by @111error. But, she made no mention of “finding herself.”
    #whereisaddison

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

??????

A message from “her”? Four???

This sounds like a drunk dial. I wonder if drugs were involved.

These calls are fascinating. Whoever “she” is, “she” seems responsible for changing Addison. She doesn’t seem to speak with the same tone or cadence that she normally does, and no longer seems afraid.

I’m with @mike on this one, I’m very curious as to who “she” is. I’m partial to the 4 theory, myself. Gatekeepers are meant to be teachers, right? Maybe when 4 stepped down, she just transitioned to a role more akin to private tutor for Addison

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Thumping music? Could she have been at a club?

Recalling part of III’s answers – “One of the most unusual and colorful items from this group though is talk of a club hopping, flamboyant, and charismatic guru of sorts…’Les Huit’.”

Is she hanging out with 8?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Ohhhhh I like that theory!!!!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So, that makes what…five calls last night?
    @puppetgirl
    @reaton
    @irishalliwell
    @111error
    @daela

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I’m glad she’s alive and seems to be happy! Hopefully we’ll get to see her soon!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I most definitely second this.
      Happy to agree about the 4 theory Mike proposes. <~~~ (not insinuating anything Mike 😄)
      I choose to think that two of ours we are concerned about are safe.
      Now if we can only get an update on Al !

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

It seems to me that Addison and GK4 most likely absconded together. Given the confirmation (I think?) we had that neither BoS or OOA knew where Addison went, plus her last Periscope confirming her to be with Four, plus GK4’s parting letter which was clearly not OOA sanctioned and clearly meant for us to have. Clearly. It is painting a picture of two Goddess aspects (Kali and the Maiden?) on the run from the structuralized (masculine?) system that sought to harness them. I am happy she sounded happy and I like to think of GK4 out there charming the hell outta folks and breaking them with her wisdom.

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

Ooh cool. Sounds suspicious to me. 0.0 Especially the tone of her call to @reaton. I don’t think she’s had an actual happy ending…interesting development!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register