11/8/16 – Periscope – The End

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA 11/8/16 – Periscope – The End

This topic contains 41 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

@thecreator has given his permission to all of us to “speak of anything” pertaining to this periscope and the subsequent live event.

Let’s discuss…

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Well for one, Tension has emotionally wrecked me for the night. Addsion called me to make sure I would be there in the end with her. Ugh, of course I’ll be there for the end… wouldn’t miss it for the world 😭❤️😭

She also called me. She asked if I knew who this was. I said ‘Sabrina??” She said no and identified herself as Addison. Her voice was small and sweet. She apologized that she and I didn’t have a chance to get to know each other better. She asked me if I’d be there Sunday to stand by her. I told her of course… Of course I’ll be there. She fumbled the phone a little bit, returned, then said she had to go now. I hung up with a sense of dread for what is to come.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yes it was similar for me, I had asked if it was a Sabrina and she told me it was Addison. I am very much fearful of what will happen to Sabrina/addy/Overseer… if anything she was the light that led us through all the bs they’ve put us through.

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

I think it is sweet that she called and had to compassion to want you there to stand by her side. It’s the little things like that that matter most in life.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Some of us received an email with information to get a periscope today. Those of us that were emailed were invited to an event on Sunday. In Her words…we will no longer be Apostles of the Beginning but we will represent the end.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

The look on her face as Samson put his hand on her shoulder was difficult to see. I’m not sure what Sunday will bring but I don’t hold out hope for any happy endings.

Transcript of the Periscope:

Overseer begins by singing Amazing Grace. A deep voiced man off camera can be heard singing along.

Overseer begins to speak to the camera…

It matters not who says the words as long as the light is delivered by those whom the people can hear best.

Only the active move forward.

Those 5 words have been repeated to guide you, to move you forward.

If you are watching this right now you have been engaged.

Thank you.

Some of you have been with us since the very beginning, long before I took power and those few of you will continue the story long after i’ll be gone.

… (audio breaks ups) …

This Sunday, November 13th, I will open my door one last time for you. You will no longer be Apostles of the Beginning, but you will represent the end, only the ones who have received the initial email will be allowed inside 7pm.

(Samson’s face appears from the darkness behind Overseer, His hand on her right shoulder)

Samson says: Turn it off.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@bcbishop sent me a transcription because part of it cut out for me. This part concerns me.

Some of you have been with us since the very beginning, long before I took power. And those few of you will continue the story long after I’m gone.

😔 Wrecked like @rizzo.

@halfbloodfangirl: Are you concerned that she is suggesting she will be gone or is your concern to do with others continuing the story? Or both?

I’m trying to prepare myself for what I feel is inevitable. I don’t want to see @masterlock go, but if she must I can only hope it’s of her own free will.

Michelle
      Participant

@electrichippo My concern right now is only for @masterlock. I know we will all share her story when she is gone. It’s the “gone” part that is weighing on me tonight. I don’t want to think that way. I pray I am wrong but the odds are not in her favor of seeing her dream come true of a happily ever after. She’s come a long way from being the meek girl from Ohio with stars in her eyes. I grew to respect @masterlock. I don’t want any harm to come to her even if by her own volition. I’m not sure anything can prepare us for Sunday night. I’m frightened to enter the walls of the OOA this time. We’ve not seen eye to eye on things throughout this journey. But, I will stand with you on this and stand by her. Together, as one, may our support and love wrap around her and give her what she needs from us: comfort, strength, etc…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.

I agree, Michelle. Whatever happens, may she feel our strength, and be comforted knowing she has always been loved. And, with any luck @samson will find himself the newest member of the helmet club. I’d be more than happy to put it on him myself… and crank it all the way up.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

And I thought the election was tense…

Honestly have no idea what to expect.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

It’s been quite a journey. You are all amazing and I’m glad to have shared this with everyone. So many feelings!!

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

I was in a meeting that got pushed back a half hour. Just barely got out of it in time to catch the periscope. Talk about tension.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

So sad I didn’t get to speak with @masterlock during my time in LA… I’ve stood by you since the beginning and never left. I’m still here. I’m sad that I won’t be there in person, but I am here if you need anything from me. 💔

Profile photo of Izryn
    Izryn
    Participant

Addison, not Sabrina. Samson’s presence. The final event none of the invited can miss. What if it’s a trap? Worried for you guys…

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@masterlock has so much support. No matter what happens I know she must know this.

I hope that helmet gets destroyed, or at the very least protected by someone who wouldn’t use it.

Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

I’ve always found the sound of @masterlock singing “Amazing Grace” in one of the Ascension trailers so incredibly memorable and haunting. To hear it again in tonight’s Periscope – only with Samson singing alongside her – felt… wrong. Corruptive. Perverse somehow.

I don’t know what to expect Sunday, but I do know that I will stand by her side, and alongside all of you, and take whatever actions are necessary to support her and defeat those that would stand in her way.

And I will help share her story and carry on her vision – even if we are forced to do it without her.

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

I feel a strange urge to refill my Rx of Cyanokit….

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

The way she speaks, I feel like she knows that this is part of her _path and there’s nothing she can do anymore. There are no longer choices it seems. When I was with her on Saturday night, I told her that she’s in charge, she can leave right now with us…that she could end this all. She chose to stay. She knows her purpose.

The writing has been on the wall this entire time. Each Gatekeeper (assumingly) became (an) Overseer….and then what happened? It’s tough to think about, I know. She was Two and made way for the One. The One and Overseer cannot co-exist in this world anymore based on what we’ve seen in the past….and despite everything I’ve said and thought and argued about Addison….I don’t want Sunday to happen at all :/

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

But… if we are The One, then surely we can save her…

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

We cannot change someone else’s _path, we only have the power to change our own

and don’t call me Shirley (anyone?) 😀

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

Maybe it’s our path that needs changing…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Crystal Crystal.
      Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

@mike I just want to tell you: Good Luck. We’re all counting on you.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@bcbishop – Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

@mike Do you like movies about gladiators?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@bcbishop ever been in a cockpit before?

Profile photo of Lawrence
      Lawrence
      Participant

There is no “saving”. It is not anyone’s job to save another.

We serve the Truth. She and everyone else must decide upon their Truth, and our role is to aid them in that quest should they require it.

The Greek Gods sent people and gifts to aid the Heroes in their quests. For those of us who experienced something in the Red Room that aided in our quest, now we are but tools of the Gods to aid others….but they must choose to utilize us if they are so moved.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

She called me last night too, addressed me as “My Sentry” </3. Like an idiot, the first thing that came out of my mouth was “hey….how are you feeling?”

But truly, I worry for her. I feel like she is resigned and all we can do is just stand and watch.

It is more than a bit sad to know that, going into this, even The Lady In Red knows that this is going to be the end, in whatever form that may be.

I am glad to see that she will not be alone. I will stand with her. We will stand with her.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

(((nodding))) till the bitter end.

Profile photo of Bryan
      Bryan
      Participant

This. And we will do whatever is required.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

DAMN- I’m away for one day and I missed something.

Michelle
      Participant

@hazelcloud The Periscope was by invitation which we received through an email earlier this week. We all were actually on a gag order not to speak about it until yesterday. I was surprised @thecreator gave us permission to talk about it.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I was referring to all the posts. :) Maybe that’s why everyone was so quiet at Trivia. haha :)

Profile photo of Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Participant

I have no words. Only this deep sense of dread. Here we go…

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

The only thing getting me through this week is knowing we will all stand together with @masterlock once more on Sunday.

Whatever her choice, I know it is the one that will lead us to salvation.

Glory Be!

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

I really hope Sunday gets put up on a Periscope. I still have faith that Addison, Sabrina, Overseer, has a plan. Sabrina is a great actress, Addison is so compassionate, and the overseer is so confident, that I hope this is still part of her master plan. Addison may have been timid and scared, but she isnt just Addison. And I think whoever she is, is more cunning than what we perceived in the periscope.

If this isnt Periscoped, I was invited but cant fly out so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hit me up with spoilers. I am going to be on edge all Sunday.

Sunday marks the end of the in person events (hopefully just for this phase). The concern that we have had over spoilers will be lifted and descriptions of the event will be posted here, I can assure you

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

*emotes excitedly*

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@lukasrl – I’m also sad that I’ll be unable to attend Sunday… the video the other night was heartbreaking to watch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register