A Heartfelt Thank You!

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION A Heartfelt Thank You!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Max R.
    Max R.
    Participant

I have to get this off of my chest but I have to gush for a minute, there may be a SPOILER, I’m sorry.

Tension has changed me forever and it is the best feeling I have had in a long time. I was allowed to let go of the person that I am and be reborn as a new and better human being. I don’t know if that was the plan but this is how I have been affected by this experience. I was allowed to feel like I genuinely connected with a girl in our group and had to watch her life be taken from her at the end with no closure on whether or not she was ok, it taught me to let go and in turn I experienced a feeling that cannot be replicated (11/11 8:00pm Jessica, if you are out there I hope you are ok!).

I have to thank everybody involved, The creators, the actors, the drivers, the security guards, but especially the community/indoctrinated. This community has done the most amazing job of keeping track of the pure insanity that is The Tension Experience and as someone who was way late to the game I have to express my sincerest gratitude for the time and patience you have all put into something that was a complete mystery and something that none of you needed to do! You have kept the story alive for someone who didn’t feel he deserved to witness something this amazing and you pushed me closer to being able to experience this in person.

Tension/Creators, Thank you for making forget about the world. Thank you for making me be present. Thank you for fucking with my head. Thank you for making me feel special for a brief period of my life. Thank you for changing everything. Thank you for a new beginning. I hope I can be of more service next time.

Glory Be!

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Love this! So glad you joined us on this journey!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register