A Literal Path – question

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE A Literal Path – question

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

So, the About page contains a literal path that ends at the OOA. The path goes down, right, down, left, presumably up, left, and down to end at the OOA.

My question is – I know there are some sites where you can use the old Nintendo code, Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right BA Start, to access goofy animations, etc. Could this path be something similar? Can someone more computer-literate than I am tell if there’s a place on the site to use the About path?

I feel like the path must mean something…

@daela – That’s actually a really cool idea… However, I’ve been monitoring the page source code and plugins used for most pages on the TheTensionExperience.com domain and none seem to have a place in which the pages are “listening” for keyboard entries like that

The closest thing is that some of the puzzles have options to turn off the background ominous music by pressing the spacebar, but that’s about as close as it gets

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

But I noticed that the About page has a reader view option when it loads. When I tap it the background changes to allow the path to become much more visible. There appear to be four spaces in the path. Might this have something to do with the digits we had to find in the barcode?

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Oh blorf! Light to Dark. Was that a clue? I’m overthinking everything.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Susie J Susie J.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I mean, not counting the half stars, there would be 10 total groups of numbers, which is an area code and phone number.

Those half stars are what I can’t figure out. Should they be included?

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Mike Mike.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Call the number @mike, what’s the worst that will happen? :)

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@mkarrett I called a number I thought might work and it was a number that was changed, so that wasn’t it :/

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Oh, all these poor, random souls who are getting calls from us. “Uh…. Yeah, my name is Susie and I… Uh want to be part of your thing. You know, all the secret universe stuff. So, umm, hit me back!”

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

@monkeymuffin333 Haha, just let them know you seek enlightenment and everything should be fine…hah

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register