A plea for others to come forward

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA A plea for others to come forward

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

In my new capacity as Sentry, I’ve had an increased amount of contact with The Powers That Be. Much of it has to do with mechanics of the forum or the site, things that people generally wouldn’t care about, but some of it very much as to do with our Path.

Recently, we found that one of our own had been given a sheet of runes, and we’ve begun analysis of this. The Organizers informed me that they were pleased with this discovery and our discussion, but also very explicitly stated that more information exists within the hands of we Disciples, still not shared. It is because these things have been kept hidden that we are looking at an incomplete picture, and our progress has stalled.

So this is a plea to others. Perhaps you were contacted directly, maybe it was over the phone, in person, someone handed you something, you experienced something unique, anything at all that could possibly stand out, I beg of you to share it with the others. We cannot hope to find the Light if pieces of this puzzle are being hidden from us. No unique experience is too small to share, better to post something that doesn’t matter than to hold back something that does.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Have they ever mentioned having sent clues via mail to participants? Make sure your spouses don’t throw any Strang mail or flyers away! lol.
    I remember there being mention that certain clues may be forever lost as a result of them not being brought into the light. Quite A saddening prospect.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I don’t think anything was mentioned, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened. They have all of our addresses.

I hope they don’t get lost because people who didn’t realize their significance tossed them.

Actually, typing this out I remembered something from the last event.

@thegilded – remember the paper we found in the bathroom? I wonder if that comes into play somehow. This is taken from @debzkim instagram

They don’t really ever mention any specifics to me, so it would not be impossible for them to have sent out mail. So check mail, everyone.

@mike – I had completely forgotten about that! For everyone else’s context, this was a note that we found after the last in-person OOA event. While we were waiting at the bar, I received a call on the bar’s phone line telling me that the OOA was watching. We had some suspicion that other people in the bar were OOA plants. Shortly after that call, I got up to use the bathroom and we found this note folded up next to the urinal. Possible unrelated or trash, but that is absolutely a possible clue or piece to another puzzle

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Alright in the interest of bringing things to light I started thinking last night about something I received after seeing Andrew’s paper. I agree at this point we need to bring things to light. I was unsure when I received it but I’m now of the thinking unless we explicitly have been told to keep something to ourselves we should share everything we’ve received.

So for a little context I received this around the time Benny was on the forums. I was talking to Aleister and he was talking to me about being careful of the friends I align myself with. He then gave me this..

K/J/V G/O/M 7/15

So let’s figure this out everyone! Please bring anything you’ve been given to light!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Interesting. The first thing I see is 7/15 and assuming that’s a date. That’s the date that the newsletter says tickets go on sale, even though the announcement was made before the newsletter came out that tickets go on sale 7/1. So that could be a connection to search the newsletter? I didn’t see anything at first glance, but I’ll dive in a little deeper later.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I got this the day before the newsletter came out.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Well, I’m hesitant to share this. Aleister gave it to me in a moment of serious vulnerability. I hope he understands why I’m sharing it with the group.

Buffy

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I enjoy it! :)

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant
      Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

If 4 was impressed, perhaps you should be as well? 😉

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I cannot explain why I am lead to this. I resonates with me as a read a similar such book decades ago by Rifkin:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register