A request for your pictures

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE A request for your pictures

This topic contains 36 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 8 years ago.

• Author

Brothers and sisters,

I suspect we’ve all missed something in our cherished records of training and development. Many of you received pictures of yourselves from the OOA. Many were from consultations, emailed to you later.

Please, if the OOA has reached out to you and given you a picture of you directly in any form, I implore you to post it here. Recent revelations have caused me to suspect that somewhere in the pictures from each event recorded there is something that we’ve missed.

For ease of use, I’d recommend posting to imgur which is an incredibly user friendly photo hosting site

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I almost think that this refers to the future as when we are in training and development and the pictures taken then will be a record of that, but it’s definitely worth a look at the consultation photos.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I would almost have to agree with Mike, though I would still be very interested in seeing these pictures

I think you’re absolutely right, the way it was worded suggests something more involved with training, which I don’t believe the consultation was.

But like you said, I’m certainly interested in taking another look. Besides, whether we find information on the map or we just find more clues as to what that white house was from earlier, more information is not a bad thing

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I had a consultation, but did not receive a picture. I agree with @mike that this is probably referring to future events. However,
    I think there are other mysteries to be unlocked within the page where you gleaned this information

@endlesspictures – Agreed. Looks like PMs are working now, and I’ve just sent you one on this topic

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

The network is growing and we become ever more tightly knit. We should have a meet up and get sandwiches or something. ^__^

@monkeymuffin333 – Or, you know, like.. a big Skype or Google Hangout session or something *cough cough I’ll drive up from San Diego for an OOA event no problem but not for bread and meat and totally don’t want to be left out of this cough cough*

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

@thegilded I can Periscope it. But I make killer sausage dip. I’m just sayin’

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I received a photo but no information can be gleamed other than a date and time and a 77KB stamp.

I’m all for a local meet-up with my fellow initiates.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.

@kasch – Are you comfortable posting it here?

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

I’m down for a meet-up as well, although having experienced nothing I have no pictures to share.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I am also willing to meet up but like @daela i have no pictures to share or physical experiences either

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

I would be willing to help, I don’t have any photos and can’t meet up physically but I’d be willing to do a google hangout or something potentially

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I am also pretty sparse on OOA experiences, but the upside of a meet up is sammiches. And I don’t have any pictures related to the Tension Experience, but I have a pretty sweet picture of a trash panda’s weenie bone. Candid confession: I’m a weirdo.

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I’m in.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Down for the meet my, but yea no pictures sent to me :/

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Sounds like we have the germination of a meet up with periscope/live tweet/social media enhancement, so I’ll pull the trigger and say let’s do this!
    I’m going to be in LA Friday evening at the California Institute of Abnormal Arts if you like music and art. I’m also free Saturday if we’re feeling more casual. I might be in Little Tokyo investigating their new escape room. If that’s too short notice, we can keep spitballing until we coelesce into a note comparing, over the shoulder glancing, mystery machine riding herd. \m/

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

@monkeymuffin333 – I’m down for both of those locations! Is there any room in the escape room group? I like the idea of finding out our problem-solving strengths through an escape room before we start brainstorming.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So posting it here because I’m assuming you have completed the video puzzle… I’m going to try to word this so to not spoil anything but easiest way is if you haven’t completed the video puzzle do not read on! Haha ok so in the picture, what exactly was that? From the clues I expected it to be the book but it looks incredibly small, like a CD size… Also it’s round? Any thoughts?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Also, in relation to the video puzzle…I’m more curious about the number drawn onto the upper left side of the box. But I can’t make out the full writing.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@rizzzoooooo – what is the video puzzle that you’re referring to? Is it on Facebook?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@rizzzoooooo, it appears to be the barcode that you see in the about section, just smaller. You can even see the orange/red blocks if you look closely. That’s my best guess at least.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Looks like the back cover wrapped in foil. Someone forked over the money for the training log. Or they happened across a copy of it.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

@daela I don’t have a formal group for the escape room on Saturday. I just like Little Tokyo a lot. But you’re more than welcome to join me and my mate or maybe we can entice more of the community to join us.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I will also be at CIA on Friday evening for the 8pm event.
    Here’s the address in case any fellow initiates want to meet up…
    11334 Burbank Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Maybe look at the picture another way to see what it is. I’m sure it’s titled.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@kasch – That’s also on the original image/video that’s on the internet – https://imgur.com/V9ATWHi

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

If you guys periscope, let us know!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@kasch as mike said, I thought the writing on the box was important at first, but now I think it may be a red herring. I think if we were meant to be able to see it, there would be a way to make it visible.
    However, I do think that what the original picture is and what it represents is important.
    I recommend googling the name of the material portrayed in the original picture link mike posted

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@coryphella yea! It’s the newest video where it’s says “la it’s about to get tense” (or something like that)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Got it. Any ideas about the black text beneath the picture?

DtheZombie
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo Now I’m more confused, what does the puzzle video have to do with the video @mike posted?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@dthezombie – the puzzle video leads you to something that looks like the video I posted above :)

DtheZombie
    Participant

@mike I just found that page hah, that was easy. So are the rest of the “clues” to be disregarded or is there more?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

More consultations to come!! Yes!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register