A Who's Who Might Be Of Order

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here A Who's Who Might Be Of Order

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

So many names, oh so many names.

I mostly understand the whole OOA vs Seraphs thing and the dark nature of III but beside that so many people, with so many problems in this land of confusion (do do do do).

Can someone give me a quick who’s who on the main protagonists and antagonists of this whole affair ?

Hard question to answer. Also, I’ll be moving this topic to the New Aspirants forum, as it will fit better there and be beneficial to them.

These are the current entities and their allegiance as I understand them. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and it’s likely I’ve missed some active players right now

1. OOA, under III:
    Regent 7
    Gatekeeper III

2. OOA, against III:
    Sam (May be deceased)
    Clockmakers
    Overseer (May be deceased)
    Aleister Gordon (May be deceased)

3. OOA, under 4:
    Gatekeeper 4
    Addison Barrow

4. Brothers of Seraph:
    Sentinel
    Mr. and Mrs. Barrow
    Mark/Benny Samson (May be deceased)
    Investigator Bob (Status and whereabouts unknown)

5. Unknown status/allegiance (Status of all people in this category is unknown)
    Light2Dark
    Gatekeeper5
    OOA_Guide
    Jenna

If I missed any, I’d invite other people to fill in the blanks I’ve left

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ellis Gordon?

During the BoS leak, Aleister and Ellis were released as one name. I took that to mean that one was an alias for another.

But it’s possible I’m wrong there

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also this Reddit thread has a bunch of names since this has started

@thegilded – You’re correct about the Aleister/Ellis thing. BoS did say “or should I call you Ellis?”

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Right, I do remember that. I guess I just don’t take it literally until one of them says “Hey, I’m Aleister! And also Ellis!”

Ah yes, the Reddit thread is absolutely going to go into more detail about the individual people and who they are and why they’re important.

Thanks for keeping that up by the way, @mike

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

When Rizzo detracted it was alluded that gatekeeper5 went over to the BOS as I recall. I never did hear much about it after that though.

Was it? If anything I thought he became Overseer, but wasn’t sure

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I dont remember what was said that made me think that. I could be wrong. That was the day Decker got the bannhammer and whatnot as well. The public enemy post and the hammer on fb and all that. Maybe it was something 4 said, I can not remember. I would have to sift through posts and pics.
      I did not think much of it at the time as I figured that would be an important point in the progressing narrative, but it wasn’t ever really touched on again except the overseer thing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register