Addison

This topic contains 103 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I want your honest opinions on Addison. I’ll start. Maybe I probably don’t have the full picture at all.

After seeing her on Sunday and how she reacted to her father bursting in the room I could not help but wonder if something is wrong.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

I’m assuming you’re talking about me? I really like me.

Also I identify as male, if you could use the “he/him” pronouns that would be great.

And I was just having a weird day is all. Traffic was shitty getting up there.

Anything else you want to know about me, ask away! I am an open book!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

(facepalm) no Addison unfortunately this thread is not about you. :( I meant Attendant I!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@mkarrett ( and @addisonborn ) I only met tall and manly Addison for the first time on Sunday. He seems cool. 😉

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I haven’t personally met either Addison so I guess I can’t give much of an opinion. I’ve spoken a little to male Addison and he seems cool. 😉

From what I’ve read about this event it seems something must be wrong but I don’t know how we find out and if there is a way we should be trying to help her.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@mkarrett Thank you for starting this thread, numerous people seemed to have had interactions with Addison… even if short… on Sunday.

I tried to talk to her briefly on Sunday, I thanked her for helping answer my questions about the address, etc, since I was a last minute invitation. (She signed the email I received.) She was shy and we only had a chance to exchange a few words before Mary the Attendant 19 pulled me away… she and I had not met, so she wanted to say “Hi” at that moment.

I have received one phone call since the event… from Addison.

When Addison called, she thanked me for trying to talk to her, she sensed I was concerned and wanted to speak to her. It had obviously been an emotional day for her, she was dealing with a headache, apparently. She stated in that call that things were confusing for her these days and she was worried for her family.

But, she also stated that she is UNSURE if that man who burst into the mixer on Sunday actually IS her father…

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Thank you for sharing this, Russell, this seems important. Has Addison been having memory problems? She only became an initiate in March 2016 (according to that first newsletter), so it seems like a very quick timeframe to forget what her father looks like. (If that’s what’s happening here…)

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

People that got to wear the helmet / cap, didn’t they hear messages that it would alter their thoughts somehow?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Interesting you bring up memory loss @daela. That just made me remember about the helmet. I wonder if that messes with memory?

I don’t know… I had a helmet put on me and I don’t remember any memory loss

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant
      Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@reaton well if that isn’t her father, he certainly got his bell rung for no reason

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@daela The phone call was brief but she did state that she was having issues with confusion. I know when I spoke with Tom, he stressed he THOUGHT the “helmet” may have had some effect on Addison… but obviously he is guessing.

@endlesspictures Yeah, he certainly did get thrown around, but remember that Addison did call him “Daddy” at one moment. Correct?

@111error I believe you are correct that someone mentioned in a private meeting got told the “machine” had helped them in some way… but the specifics I am not sure of. (Do not recall if that came out as the meeting started to disband… it may have.)

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

WAS this the first indication we got that:
      1. Addison was being compromised (via the helmet)
      2. Tom may not be her father
      3. Something was wrong with Addison’s memory?

(It seems obvious now)

At this time, we had started getting rumblings that things were not as they had seemed due to a BoS/Mr. + Mrs. Barrows event that had happened just before for a few people and a few other things. At this time we had only recently started hearing about The Helmet and its effects, and I believe it was the first time that most of us saw Addison in person.

It was definitely the first implication that Mr. Barrow may not be Addison’s father, but as we had a broad idea of what The Helmet did, we suspected that loss of memory was a side effect of that process.

To directly answer your questions, for the most part this wasn’t the first time that we had heard about most of these issues but it was very near to it.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I see. Thanks for the clarifications on the timeline. :)

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I’ve spoken to Addison a couple times on the phone. She set up my first consultation. She was very pleasant.

She did seem a bit…bummed…on Sunday. I went to give her my rose because of her demeanor and try to cheer her up, but she refused and the joke man came up and told me I shouldn’t talk to her.

We’ve been constantly told that we all make choices and those choices can alter our path. Maybe she made choices that altered her path? Maybe she was in a bad mood? Maybe she was upset she had to work on a holiday weekend and couldn’t go out of town? Who knows.

111_error
    Participant

I hope she’s okay, and knows how many total strangers are concerned for her well being.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Ya exactly 111!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

If we’re really being real, shouldn’t we also be worried about why she was about to be “disrobed” in front of us? I mean, if that was about to happen to me, I’d be pretty bummed out too.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Good point, Jake O.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

Agreed. Her nervous energy made sense the minute we all learned she was about to get all kinds of naked.

the last three days I’ve been slaving over what Addison said to me in our private yet brief moment:
      “Whatever your instincts are telling you, they’re correct.”
      Well, my instincts are telling me something fucking stinks. Oh, language. Sorry.

Anyway, I can’t help but feel I too didn’t do or say something I was supposed to. I hope she’s okay.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

the last three days I’ve been slaving over what Addison said to me in our private yet brief moment:
      “Whatever your instincts are telling you, they’re correct.”

DO you think she was straight up telling you that your natural reaction to the event was right?
      LOOK around you- this is all a front- we are all acting. This is a show for your benefit.

Do you think Addison was being meta AF?

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Ok, so I wasn’t anywhere near this event but I’d like to also help regarding Addison. Going back into the thread created to house written recollections of the event that night, I found that @TheGuilded wrote this particular line:
    “He informs us that one of their initiates must also be dealt with. She is to be disrobed and will stand before us for her sins.”

So I wonder what ‘sins’ Addison committed to get to that point? Assuming another event is scheduled and people are invited again, will Addison’s…punishment(not sure what else to call it) take place since it didn’t happen this time? And about Thomas Barrow-if @reaton is correct and Addison isn’t fully, 100% sure that he is her father..then who the heck is he? And how does he know Addison in the first place?

Also, is Addison another Apostle like us?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said.

I’d ask that someone verify that Addison was called up to answer for her sins. That’s what I remember, but my memory is hardly the most reliable thing in the world. Can anyone else verify what the reasoning for her to be called up was?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I remember Addison being brought before us to be disrobed, not sure if they stated a reason. Rizzo was the one who was brought before us to answer for his sins.

@mumumusings I think Russell is saying that Addison may not remember that Tom is her father, not that the man who came in actually wasn’t her father. I may be misinterpreting, can you clarify @reaton

Profile photo of debzies
      debzies
      Participant

@endlesspictures makes sense if the cap is supposed to fuck with memory. assuming Addison at one point had the cap put on her.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Hey, @mumumusings and @endlesspictures. Addison did tell me she was “confused” and I believe she did call out “Daddy” when Tom first broke into the meeting. My impression is that she may just be having memory issues/clouded thoughts. She said she was “not sure” about the man, but it was not a statement that she did not know him or was not her father. Hope that helps.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

@thegilded I can vouch for the “sin” thing. Her sins were to be examined and her position judged.

Pure speculation but maybe she has tattoos? Those would be “sins” that would require a disrobing

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Or perhaps we’re looking into this more than we have to. Maybe Thomas is her step father? that would make sense to everything everyone said. What she told Russell makes sense if you take it literally, because he is not her “real” father. Also, calling out “Daddy” makes sense, because, well, he is “a” father to her, but not “her” father

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@mike ow Ow OW…. mind cramping… brain fitzing….

Yes, you have an interesting point!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

More information… after the meeting I was tricked into attending on Saturday (that I described in the thread about Sunday), I found myself with a children’s toy.

I posted it on social media in case Addison or her parents might see it… and know that I am taking their story seriously. Someone else also posted an image of it, as well.

I have a feeling it will be clear exactly what I am supposed to do with it soon…….

111_error
      Participant

If she can see this; Stay strong, Addison.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

stay strong? More like, get this crazy anthropomorphic stuffed bear the fuck away from me!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Well, maybe a little of both of those messages!!!

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

If Addison came to LA to be an actress, I wonder if her sins have to do with participating in the pop culture machine. Or heaven forbid what she might have done to try and become a success in the entertainment industry. 😟😢

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I feel for her. I know what I’ve done…I still don’t walk quite right…

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Very interesting point @jkonigsberg There is a common thread in much of what we have experienced that points to the choices we make that shape our lives.

@endlesspictures Really? I always wondered why you walk so funny. :-)

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I feel like when I was first signing up, and watching every video and trying to play catch up, there was something that had to do with saying “wasting our time on media and pop culture” or something to that effect. If I’m wrong, then I guess I’m just projecting. HA!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I am extremely concerned for Addison’s well being.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@kasch I am right there with you, sincerely.

111_error
      Participant

You’re not the only ones. She has far, far more support than she would likely believe, but I hope somehow she is starting to notice it.

Addison Born
      Participant

Same. The context around her being at the event on Sunday is definitely raising a lot of dark questions about the OOA.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

So now I’m more sure that Addison was the one who the photographer lady told me we were going to witness be tortured for 2 hours. Disrobed and punished in front of “strangers” would explain her behavior.

Addison Born
      Participant

Whoa @halfbloodfangirl. Hadn’t heard about the tortured thing. That explains a lot, and is terrifying.

Profile photo of Anna
      Anna
      Participant

@halfbloodfangirl That makes a lot of sense. It definitely sounded like some strange type of punishment (or something) was about to take place…

Michelle
      Participant

@halfgreekgoddess @addisonborn In hindsight, it definitely makes sense.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Wow. I just saw your Lil story blurb now. 2 hrs of torture hey.
      hmm. Now I am even more convinced.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I think one of you should have stood up and questioned what was going on. tried to defuse the violence and attempt to find out what the funk was really going on while they were ALL in the same room. If you guys had acted as though a team to accomplish this, it may have had even better results. Are we/you all not a community trying to work together to discern the truth of the nature of this whole experience?
    I know that when I stood up and challenged the OOA It rendered not only a response of a great magnitude, but also taught me valuable lessons.
    When Mike stood up and spoke his TRUTH and his OPINION he was also met with no consequence.. only encouragement to continue to do just that.
    Do not forget. We create the experience.. just as our combined connsiosnesses create the reality we live in. our world and politics etc..
    So now look deeper into this.. Is inaction causing this to go a certain direction? Do we not have CHOICE?
    I SAY you ALL should have stood up and demanded answers TRUTH, and demanded it to be brought to the LIGHT while they were all together.

that’s my 2 cents.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      Addison Born
      Participant

It happened SO quickly we never had a chance to react, especially since we didn’t know what was happening at the moment. I know I felt like a deer in the headlights.

And any sort of strategic communication throughout was very difficult (and entirely restricted for some) throughout the event, the OOA leadership present had a way of working the room, making sure discussions they didn’t want happening were NOT happening.

Michelle
      Participant

@addisonborn I agree. I felt the same way.. a deer in the headlights.

@sovereignskies As a few have said, everything happened so quickly. You mentioned about us blocking doors. The door they took Addison out of, there was no way any of us were going to be able to get to that door before they did. We were situated from the middle of the hall moving towards the back. As a group or even just a few could have possibly blocked the back door where her father was being thrown out. However, again, I think a lot of us were shocked. I know for me, I was one of the closest to the scuffle between her father and the man responsible for “security”. There was no way my 5’3″ frame was getting in the middle of them. @thegilded wasn’t joking when he said her father got a beat down. The hole in that wall was real.

I think everything went from 0-60 so quickly it was hard for a lot of us to react. I don’t know what the test was for us during all of that and if there was one. I do know I also wasn’t prepared to take a stand and demand answers or truths from the OOA in that moment. I also recall the elder saying how he wasn’t there to give us any answers and that the answers were to come from ourselves. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong on that.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

This raises a very interesting point.

Kind of mid in/out of game…

This whole experience is about choice and the fears that make us who we are, shaping our (in)actions.

Ascension is marketed as an experience that puts YOU at the center of your own movie… that being the case, it is up to us to determine what type of movie that is. OUR chosen “character” determines our _path.

Are you a passive participant, or the hero?

How much of the narrative is pliable and subject to that kind of character choice?

I, for one, am a more pro-active character- whether it be in life, business, leisure, or quest- no matter what I am faced with.

As far as I can tell, only a few have (for whatever reason) stepped up and filled those roles. I intend to be among them.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

I have had very minimal contact with Addison but all of it has been one of her being very nervous and scared. I’ve always felt bad but nothing I can actually do.

The fact that may not be her father – is even weirder. I think after the Facebook post today “It will be a family affair” it is safe to say it is her father.

@sovereignskies Answers and Truth will come with time. We may not be ready for the full truth and we certainly are not ready to be brought into the light. Seeking is our place. We have seen glimpses of the light and the answers will come when we answer them. The OOA provides no answers for us, we find our own answers, our own truth!

Glory Be

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

“We have seen glimpses of the light and the answers will come when we answer them. The OOA provides no answers for us, we find our own answers, our own truth!”
    This is true.. oh so true.
    they provide no answers.-to not give.
    we find our own answers… or we dont. you know..
    You only get out what you put in..
    such is life.
    I think there needs to be clarity that can only come as a result of true comunnity. Maybe its a test of the communities light and dark.
    would you sit by and watch a rape?
    maybe if alone.. and against unbeatable odds.
    But with a community behind you…
    many things become possible.
    I say BE THE LIGHT IN THE DARK.
    SEEK NO FARTHER THAN WITHIN YOURSELF.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.

I’m a bit confused at what you’re recommending we should have done. Tom got halfway through the room, was stopped quickly by the gentleman that looked like a bouncer, got sick power bombed through the wall a little, then literally thrown out in the period of roughly a minute.

Should we have stopped Addison from being removed from the room? To do so would have gone directly against the OOA elders, something that I certainly had no interest in doing, and likely others didn’t either. If they did, they very recently saw the security put a man through some dry wall, it is unlikely they would be ready to challenge him.

Should we have joined the security in kicking Tom while he was down? Seemed like he had that handled. Should we have stopped the security guard from stopping Tom? Again, why would we help someone who wants to hurt the OOA in such a way?

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

I agree @thegilded. Even though I worry about Addison, I wouldn’t directly go against the OOA in such a manner.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

To quote gk4. “We tried to remind you that your WORDS only become GOSPEL if they are in the LIGHT. See, then that little light draws others to the LIGHT and then their LIGHTS join your LIGHTS and then all these LIGHTS are a big ol’ LIGHT that LIGHTS up our little corner of the world and draws others to the fold… ensnaring them. Changing THEM, causing the great ORACLES to ACHE for YOU and THEM… The Apostles of The New Begging…. that’s your one job dumb-dumb. That’s it… This was never FREE!

GO back to your holes if you WANT. Don’t let momma keep baby from her bwankie… Have YER’SELVES a Grand REOPENING!!!! Suspension lifted if that be your will. But reenter those dark places with the understanding YOU are all ONE. One unit together. Separation fractures what you have. You have this, THEY have that, and soon, pieces get lost, fall through the great big CRACKS of a divide, and things that fall in cracks get LOOSST.

Oh yes Big brother has his goons. Just as a rapist may have accomplices.
    Would this stop you?
    I would have once again sacrificed myself for the clarity for the group.
    But I do not believe that would have been the result.

If you’re asking me if I’m down to scrap, the answer is an unequivocal hell yes. I’m down to knock a motherfucker out regardless of number or size, and I’ve gotten scars and bruises to prove it. That’s not a question here, I know for a fact that a least a few of the Disciples are down to throw down when needed, but only if it’s needed and only if we know it’s right. The part I’m questioning is what you believe was needed and right.

What are the literal and actual actions that you would have recommended taking in order to obtain more clarity? Who would you have fought, who would you have stood up to, when would you have taken these actions?

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

scrappy

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I am NOT inciting Violence. Nor condoning it in any way.
    Quite the opposite.

Profile photo of CharlieD
      CharlieD
      Participant

Maybe it was a test. Like are you a flock of sheep or a pack of wolves?

Is one better than the other or does it just shape the experience differently.

Not judging at all, just musings.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

My thoughts exactly.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Better to be a fox than a rabbit.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Im sure it would have been as simple as you all literally STANDING UP.. and showing resolve as a community that you demand answers.. clarity on what was transpiring. Non violence principals, unless someone was being attacked when they had done no harm. You had no way to plan for what was happening. I understand that.
    But what could they have done if 3 or 4 people blocked each door and refused to let anyone leave until you heard both sides infront of both parties involved.
    Then as a community try to decern truth from what was presented.
    I could be WAY out on a limb. BUT I DOUBT IT. You/we are being tested as a community now as well as individually.
    I could throw some more quotes up if you like that seem to spell this out. To me anyway.

That makes sense, and I very much appreciate you explaining. I actually thought you were advocating us jumping an OOA member gangland style for a second there, that was definitely me misunderstanding you.

Your suggestion is certainly a valid one, and it may have worked. However, stopping the OOA from leaving and dealing with the problem as they’d like could be considered a hostile action against the OOA. If, hypothetically, people rose up to do that, I can promise that others would rise up to stop them. I don’t many people in that room wanted to take any action action against the OOA in the first place, and I know even less would have wanted to spark a Disciple civil war in that room.

Like you said, we are being tested. With things happening so fast, it is likely that people wanted to prove their loyalty more than they wanted to prove that they could try to strong arm the OOA into answers

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I noticed shortly after posting my first comment on this thread, Gk4 became active. She never said anything and it could be nothing.
      But this experience has taught me to listen to those little whispers we usually ignore.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Maybe this Is to prepare for future events. A glimpse of what is to come.

“Now, instead of wasting any more brain cells on DRAMA – mama has a very special event to plan, one that will cause much more excitement and discomfort than today’s misadventures.”

A way to incite emotion and response in the community to see how you respond.
    THEY HAVE NOT SHUT ME UP YET.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

There’s been much chatter about the helmet in here and I wanted the share something I received from a BoS informant (you know her as Electric_Hippo). I know it’s just BoS propaganda but it is rather interesting.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Hahaha freaky! Did it actually feel like that? like there were multiple pressure points?
      Imgine this type of technology with an updated Algorithm. 😉
      Yeeehaw!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I have an Addison update.

Last night she contacted me, but I did not get the message until this morning. She had asked about the bear picture I posted this past weekend.

I reached out this morning to see if I could off her any assistance. She answered that it was “too late. It’s happening.” I asked how I could possibly help her, but she seemed resigned that no one can help her. I insisted I wanted to try… and that others cared, as well.

She asked me to “tell them all I am so sorry.”

A little while ago she sent me the message…

“goodbye Russell”

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

We need to find out the truth. 😢

111_error
      Participant

mmmmffffffff…. heart.. breaking ……

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

This doesn’t definitively say what exactly happened but instinct is leading me to suspect that it’s bad. This is a dark day.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Ugh, that’s not the best sounding message. I wonder if it had anything to do with more use of helmets?

Profile photo of Anna
      Anna
      Participant

Oh no! Thanks for sharing, @reaton. I wonder if we’ll learn what happened to her soon…

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Well… She certainly isn’t as confused anymore going off of Russell’s report.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

New FB

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

The most dangerous liars are those who believe they are telling the truth…” She shall seal her own fate.

This seems to line up with what @reaton has been saying a little while ago. What the hell is going on?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

There’s two sides to every story

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Of course and without names we can merely speculate and be rather….

TENSE.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

This can’t be good…

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

maybe the helmet will turn Addison into mother Theresa and she will go on worldwide humanitarian missions bringing about world peace. She’ll then save the planet from global warming by inventing a new form of infinite energy which creates no waste. She’ll be the first human to walk on Mars after solving the problem of interdimensional time travel.

Or, maybe she’s just in deep trouble…and @reaton should’ve shown her the bear on Sunday! And @thegilded should’ve knocked out those OOA peeps 😜

Mustafa Said
    Participant

Doesn’t sound like Addison is doing well. I still wonder what the heck she even did to deserve this.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

#WhereIsAddison

Michelle
    Participant

Oh my… It didn’t even occur to me that it could be Addison they were referring to in that post. Poor girl. I do hope she is ok.

Michelle
    Participant

Goodness. Who else saw that Periscope with Addison? I have to walk out the door but a quick run down… She was on her knees destroying photos. It was hard for me to see. I’m assuming they were her? Crossing out the faces on them. Then she placed them in an envelope and sealed it with a wax seal. A man picked it up and left with it. Is this her erasing who she was before joining the OOA?

edited to add…
    Another Periscope… Was that her own blood on the envelope?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

FYI new thread dedicated to Periscope videos (see thread started in PUZZLES)

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Addison’s rebirth? Were those family members in those pictures?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I do believe we just had the same thought simultaneously. As the video is titled “Rebirth” perhaps she must symbolically cut ties with her past (photos of her family). The wax seal and the blood seal of the OOA might also represent the separation from her past life and/or the idea that the OOA is her family/blood/kith & kin from now on.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@monkeymuffin333 and @kasch Since she seals the photos into the envelope, they seem to be intended for someone. I do not recognize anyone in them from the brief glimpse we get.

But, if this was a “Rebirth” for Addison, wouldn’t they insist on her using her own blood and hand to draw the symbol, not sure if it is her blood, are we?

(Not that I am really up-to-date on my blood ritual etiquette these days.)

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I believe the blood is meant to supercede the influence of the subjects of the photos. Basically, “Whatever they meant to you, I AM NOW.” Addison did not seem to have any visible physical wounds and the man was drawing blood from his cupped palm. He may have cut himself to impose his dominance over her relation to whoever was in the photos. At least that is my understanding of the awkwardly named sympathetic magic that might be demonstrated here.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

My post from this morning stated Addison sent me the message “tell them all I am so sorry”
    I wonder if she was referring to those people in the photos?

After I was finally able to view the Periscope, I tried to reach Addison.
    I have received a message warning me that I should “never contact her again”

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

OH SHIT!!

111_error
      Participant

Well, that all sounds warm and lovely.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@reaton Can you tell us who told you to never contact her again?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@amieexists No, I cannot… have no clue who it was, unfortunately.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Ok @reaton, thank you anyway! I wonder if we will see her again…

Mustafa Said
    Participant

So just saw the periscope events. Dang that was creepy.

I’m not sure who’s blood is being painted on the envelope. I also wonder who is going to receive the envelope.
    As for Addison…she was going to be ‘disrobed’ for her sins but wasn’t due to Thomas’ interruption. Perhaps this is some sort of make-up punishment? And if so, is she cleansed of whatever mistakes she made?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register