After Ascension… a phone call and warning…

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA After Ascension… a phone call and warning…

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris Chris 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I am wondering if people have had any calls since they attended Ascension.
    I recently received a brief, odd phone call. The call came almost at midnight, almost two weeks after I had attended Ascension.

After answering a “No Caller ID” call, I was informed that I was talking to an actress who I had encountered during a scene within the walls of Ascension. She stated, “Look, the size of the file they have on you is huge… on all of us… this is… this is identity theft, really. To be honest, I have been trying to get out of Tension for months.”

I was not sure what to think. This actress was telling me something, but even she seemed not to be sure why she was sharing it.
    I asked if there was anything specific I could do to help her and her situation and she did not know.
    I stated, “You are worrying me.”

With what sounded like sadness in her voice, she said “I’m sorry,” and hung up.

I am at a loss.

I plan to return to Ascension. After this phone call, I have an even stronger desire to connect, if possible, with a couple of people I encountered within those walls.

(IN THE NEXT PORTION OF THIS I WILL VAGUELY DESCRIBE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME, I DO NOT CONSIDER IT A SPOILER SINCE IT WAS DIRECTED SPECIFICALLY TO ME.)
    I now wonder about the “file” she references that they supposedly have on me (and all of us.) Early during Ascension, a man whispered to me that he “knew who I was” and he thought I was going to be “okay” inside. Then he told me my journey would be “getting easier.” (I believe that’s how he put it, I told him I did not believe that was going to happen.)
    What did he mean? What did he know about me? Did he have access to this file the actress mentioned? WHY did he say that TO ME? I still ponder those words.
    Later in the night, I turned around and that same man was suddenly approaching me. He aggressively pulled me out of the room I was in….. well, let’s just say he is a strong man and I was definitely under his control for a while as he maneuvered me to a different area. He scared the hell out of me, really.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

No phone calls .. but knowing that this isn’t over, and seeing calls are starting again, is terrifying, and wonderful.

Their file on me appears to be .. extensive.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@111error It’s not the size of the file that counts. It’s how you use it.

Wait…… are we still talking about Ascension?

😉

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Last night, @thebuz and I went on a podcast and talked about The Tension Experience. Post drinks were shared afterwards and as I was leaving the bar, I was totally blown over when I got a call from Jenna, who I haven’t heard from in over 4 months!

She sounded stressed and exhausted. She said this has all been a smokescreen and that she’d be in touch.

There’s something coming, guys. And I suspect that we’ve all only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

😡

If this, all of this, has been a smoke screen then good god what the hell are we in for? 😡

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: I don't want angry emoticons!
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

: X

^
      There, that’s what I was trying to convey, not some emoticon that looks like a person many of us know in a certain room in Ascension. XD

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

@reaton do you have an idea oh who she was in ascension? Maybe one of the younger women who were acting as your guides in a way?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo Yes, it was an actress I shared a moment with in the hallway.

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

It’s funny you guys bring up all this activity from tension… just this morning Tom Donovan went active on FB and added me as a friend. Very strange that particular account went live, as I see almost no reason for them to ever use it again?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Same @rizzzoooooo. OOG it could be just a for funsies. IG though…..man what if Tom D. is actually still alive? I mean per @kasch Jenna did say that all of this is a smokescreen…

Guess we’ll have to wait and see what develops.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I would very much be content with purely funsies… but what if it’s not! Oh man tension getting us all worked up today haha

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I think Jenna was more alluding to Bousman, Clint and the public face behind Tension as being a smokescreen.
      But I wouldn’t be surprised if everything we’ve experienced so far with the OOA is a facade for something deeper. They’ve been harping on it since the beginning.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Wouldn’t shock me either! Can’t wait to see what develops!

Profile photo of Chris
      Chris
      Participant

Well now at least this particular question has been answered… Exit Tom, enter Clint.

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

Funny thing you should say that @kasch I was talking to Clint yesterday and he said something that kinda confused me. I had asked him, since they had recorded us all going through Ascension, if there was any chance I could purchase a still of me going through it, so I could hang it up in my office as a conversation piece / memory holder. He said, “Sorry Lukas we don’t. It’s a good idea but they are kept for a moment and then deleted is my understanding.”

I found this weird because of the “is my understanding” I would think that the creators of this would know what was going on with our tapes. Maybe I am looking too far into this… Who knows.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Holy crap @kasch – Amazing! I wonder if the Omega Council got to her! Or if she was on the run this whole time. Keep us posted!

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

So do you think the OOA is using Darren & Clint to make us believe they created this whole experience when in reality it’s a real organization using them? And regarding the “actress” in Ascension really needing help escaping the OOA’s control. Is it possible these “cries for help” are just over dramatic actresses looking for attention?

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@reaton I went through Ascension last night again. I won’t give any spoilers obviously. I went through with Jake O (not intentional by the way). We were given such a mindblowing experience. Both of us were speechless by the end. Lines of reality were definitely blurred for us. They broke the 4th wall but didn’t break the 4th wall. I have no words for what we went through. Every room was a completely different experience! Different narrative.

They even had lost my car keys and still the 4th wall wasn’t broken as I was told by security it was to keep me there.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register