Allrighty then. A strange set of messages.

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Allrighty then. A strange set of messages.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hey all! I am not sure as to what is acceptable to post these days.. Some of my recent posts have had unusual activity. Posts disappearing, Error codes , vanishing from activity feed and then remaining on my profile activity for 10 mins or so and then disappearing as well. I have reached out for clarity on this but have been offered none, except what I have been able to deduce on my own.
    I’m just going to post this here and see If it makes it through the gauntlet or not and hopefully some of you can offer up some hints as to what I’m missing here.
    I am certain this is in some way related as the emails that I’m receiving are going to an email address that I do not even use for anything really and they contain code.
    Here is a list of the emails in the order they were received as far as I can tell
    [1] June 17 2016. 2:46pm
    Hi Cody (it’s not actually my name that appears here it’s my other email name), are you near ?(then a like 20 returns down… way at the bottom of the page)
    “Yzs Jwldvjhxx”
    (the rest are same format)

[2]June 17 2016. 2:46pm
    HI cody. Are you from?
    (code at bottom)Wbxczoubynlxthtpdo

[3] June 17 2016 2:46pm
    From Mary 2 (this one appeared with a different name and showed up in my inbox)
    Hi Cody. are you near?
    Vjg lxkzrvhegfsqrp

[4] June 17 2016 2:46pm
    Hi Cody. Are you from?
    egys ggzkqoiqur lvjoqw

None of these “codes” has a full sentence in any shift.. but single words found throughout various shifts.
    I am not sure what to make of it.
    I have tried listing the words in the order they are numbered by shift.. It does not make sense however.
    Anyone want to help?

This feels a little like spam to me. The codes don’t match with any standard ciphers, and spam bots have been known to use weird strings of characters in order to fool spam blocking software. Read here for more details on spam bots that use randomized strings

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Thanks Sean. I would hate to waste time on a dead end.
    I had initally thought it was spam however after looking at all the other spam emails in the folder, when viewing them, there is spam warning notifications on all of them. Except those from mary. Also the other spam messages have certain characteristics that Mary’s did not share. Then the code.. Had me looking. That’s for sure!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

So, just so everyone knows, this post about these eamils.. they were definitely NOT SPAM.
    These messages were most definitely code, just not the normal type of code that one would think of. haha.
    This was a VERY serious and VERY REAL message that speaks loud and clear to me.
    You see… the code included was not meant to actually convey a message through the efforts of decryption.. BUT it INDEED was meant to convey a very serious message. It was a message received LOUD and CLEAR.
    It came with a lesson as well as a task..it also rewarded me for completion of said task.
    ALL of my CRAZY posts/replies etc, suddenly do not seem so crazy at all.
    The information released within the last 24 hours.. also send a very clear message on/to me.
    This is an AMAZING experience to be a part of, I am greatful for the way everything in my life lead me to this point and I am humbled by this experience.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

I’m super interested as to what these messages lead to, so maybe we can learn from your experiences? What happened with the encoded messages, what do they mean?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@sovereignskies – This is super amazing! I am not getting anywhere with what’s presented, but I did research the Mary Queen of Scots Cipher, and that was at least educational.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

So is this meaning something you can share or we can figure out as well, or is it just for you?

Profile photo of LordofDecay
    LordofDecay
    Participant

It kinda looks like the jumble of letters after the periscope.tv address. I just saw it on another forum post a link to one of the Addison videos and the end digits looked very similar, but I’m on my phone so it’s awkward for me to test this, hopefully someone else can have more luck proving or disproving this theory

–Well I kinda tested it and it worked a little by saying “connecting….” and then never went anywhere. Now it just says “404 Not found” under http://www.periscope.tv/w/Wbxczoubynlxthtpdo

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of LordofDecay LordofDecay.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

This is something that was definitely directed at me and me alone.. well mostly.
    It has to do with me looking inward at myself. As much as this pertains to my _path, it also crosses others _paths and I cannot currently go into great detail out of respect to another’s wishes. Perhaps I will reveal it if allowed in the future… in another project I’m working on.
    For now All I can say is, be vigilant, persevere, really listen to how each and every word you read and hear echoes in the dark places of your mind that is usually ignored. Dark not for its essence , but because you haven’t yet shed the light there. This is a very personal experience.. for each one of us..
    please read this link HERE

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register