Alright..Who drank the punch! lol.

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS Alright..Who drank the punch! lol.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

In light of recent events,(mostly my recent interactions with who claimed to be OSDM) I think it would be beneficial to complie a list of those who “drank the punch”. This should include all consumables offered at live events.
    Come on now guys, don’t be shy. Who all drank the punch? lol

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I had a donut at the mixer, but didn’t drink anything :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

See comment in other thread re: Warren’s tequila.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

I had a cup of coffee at the mixer, from their Keruig machine.. and a beer that I ordered and kept in contact with while I met with Warren. At least until he kicked me out before I could even drink half of it.

I had coffee and some fruit at the mixer. Depending on their reach, anyone at the bar before/after the hood event could be compromised as well. All of our food/drink could have been compromised, they knew we were there and possibly had an agent there

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I had black coffee and I believe some bottled water.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

… We all drank the beer they gave us. :(

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Not me! XXX

Prayin 4 U

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

Definitely drank the beer too. I mean, it was free beer!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Rest assured that beer was from tap. So if it was idk drugged in someway to cause mind control then most of Wurstkusch was fucked that evening.

Cute thread but uh…

Mind control by having food or drink…. :-/

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

“Throughout the course of history, several accounts have been recorded describing rituals and practices resembling mind control. One of the earliest writings giving reference to the use of occultism to manipulate the mind can be found in the Egyptian Book of the Dead. It is a compilation of rituals, heavily studied by today’s secret societies, which describes methods of torture and intimidation (to create trauma), the use of potions (drugs) and the casting of spells (hypnotism), ultimately resulting in the total enslavement of the initiate. Other events ascribed to black magic, sorcery and demon possession (where the victim is animated by an outside force) are also ancestors of Monarch programming.”- The most solid source ever known by man. hah.

Really though. Not to far of a reach to think that drugs utalized in mind control programs can be added to food and drink 😉 They have talked about hypnotic past regression therapy etc in questionnaire. There have been many things that could be applied to this.
      Hey, and after all… I didn’t write the narrative.
      Im just relaying a message.
      😆

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

No I digs about passing on the narrative and I appreciate that for sure Cody.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@debzikm and I stood with @mkarrett as the beers we being prepared. She speaks the truth that it was tapped.

I mean… came from the tap.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I had a sealed water at the mixer… But that’s about it!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

what happened that makes you think it’s a literal drink and not a “drink the kool aid metaphor” a la Jim Jones mass suicide?

Question from Cody’s call: “Then I was asked if I knew of there being any food or drinks served at any live events.
      He then asked if I knew anyone within the community whom had consumed food or drink at any live events.”

The implication being that something being eaten/drank at an event may have in some way have negative effects on us

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hahaha. Nah man. I was just making a cult joke bro! OSDMike never mentioned the punch specifically. He was concerned with ALL consumables in general.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I had a couple of donuts and some coffee when I attended the mixer. I participated in drinking the beer from Mr. Ohio, but since it’s from the tap, I don’t think that counts.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

By any chance did they only pour the drinks when you requested them or where they already made ready for you guys by the time ou got to them?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I only had a donut. But then again, I’m more concerned about the helmet that was put on my head.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I only had the sealed orange juice and I think I was in the same state of “what the hell–” @kasch has hinted at. That little encounter at the top of the meeting messed with me.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Meh. I say, eat the doughnuts while wearing the helmet and wash it all down with a nice cool glass of punch. hahaha.
    If one is going to dabble, you may as well go all out. lol

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

When I use a pressure washer I have a “soap dispenser” tapped into the side to mix soap with water…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register