Am I missing something?

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Am I missing something?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Susie J Susie J 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I’m really excited, but feel like I must need to do something more. I thought I solved the puzzle on the page to get to input my email and I recieved the newsletter. For those of you involved already…did you do more or solve another puzzle or were you just contacted? Thank you!

@puppetgirl – At this time, the only other puzzle that has been completely solved and is actionable is finding the OOA’s phone number. Calling that number is what got most people their consultations.

I will give you this hint – It’s in 2 places, both of which The Tension Experience gave out in the early days.

Do note that most consultations are over, and as we are headed into Registration on April 1st, you may not get anyone to answer the phone. I’d definitely recommend you try, though.

PuppetGirl
    Participant

Thanks @thegilded I found it and called but the message said they were closed and call back during business hours 9am-5pm M-F…it’s 4p on Wednesday. I guess I’ll keep trying. Thanks again!

Do we have to “register” after 4/1 if we already submitted our email through the site or is that something different?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl.

Right now we aren’t sure exactly what registration entails so I’m afraid I can’t really answer that for you. I’m fairly sure it will involve at least some sort of interview/questionnaire, if the Library experience many people had was any indication.

The phone has been answered less and less over the past week or two, after people had their consultations. I’ve heard some people having luck trying repeatedly, both inside and outside of business hours. Many people got Addison to answer during business hours at random times, I’m fairly sure that I, and a handful of others, got who we believe to be Atticus on a Saturday night. I’ve also heard that some people had luck with contacting them through other vehicles as well. Posting about them or to them on Twitter, FB, etc etc

PuppetGirl
    Participant

Thank you!

Profile photo of Juliet R
    Juliet R
    Participant

I called the number several times. I only got through once, and the call was disconnected almost immediately. I just filled out the questionnaire though. The first time it seems like it failed when I hit submit, but the second time it went through.

@jbrylah – Which number are you referring to? Did someone actually answer or did it just ring and go straight to the voicemail prompt?

At our current stage, there are two numbers readily available to us and by all reports they should only be voicemails and auto-generated prompts. The number set up for consultations has been near inactive for a while. If someone’s actually answering one of the two newer numbers, that’s an important data point

Profile photo of Juliet R
    Juliet R
    Participant

This was the very first number that you find, I believe. I found it a few weeks ago. The first time I called, it was at 6 p.m. on a weekday, and the VM listed business hours as 9-5. So, I called again the next day. Someone answered, a woman. But when I started to speak, the call was disconnected. I called back again, but it went to voicemail. I called a few more times on other days, but it went to voicemail and the mailbox was full.

Ah, got it. That’s the consultation number. As far as I know, Addison still keeps it active but we are beyond the point of consultations. Feel free to continue calling if you are so inclined, but I believe that the number you’re calling is for a stage of our initiation that has already passed.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@jbrylah – I think that number initially led to the in-person consultations and it seems that those only happened on one day. I’m not sure if there will be more, but I think with the questionnaire and the specific dates of registration and orientation, that we won’t use that number anymore. I’m probably wrong, but who knows haha

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I call every once in a while. I got to leave one joke and the mailbox has been full ever since.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register