An invitation from Aleister Gordon

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA An invitation from Aleister Gordon

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Tonight I was contacted by Aleister Gordon. On behalf of the OOA, Aleister has very graciously invited me back onto your forums. Regardless of the past, or maybe even the future, I trust we can co-exist peacefully.

As a token of goodwill I offer an excerpt from my conversation with Aleister. Maybe it provides you all with some small insight:

Aleister Gordon said: “Kimberly, I am not allowed to speak to you or others anymore. I do hope to meet you soon however.”

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

the plot thickens

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Sadness. :(

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I’m glad to see you officially welcomed back to the forums @electrichippo
    That is very unfortunate about Gordon, he seemed very helpful and I hope nothing happens to him, I’m sauté he’s just trying to survive

Thanks @rizzzoooooo I’m really happy to see you made it back as well. I hope that helmet hasn’t done you much lasting damage.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I think it was a temporary effect, I feel as though I’ve pushed past it…

If anyone can defy the odds, I’m putting my money on you Rizzo. You are the unexpected one. Underestimated even.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I appreciate the words Kim and the same to you, you are always on top of things here and I know that takes much work and courage. I try my best to stay sane and alive within this tension experience… I’m just trying to uncover the truth.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

:(

This makes me sad about Aleister but thank you for relaying. Welcome back, @electrichippo.

I do worry about him. I have for quite some time now. He seems like a very nice man who finds himself in something of a difficult position.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I feel as though he is doing this to stay safe, im glad that we know he still around… Unlike overseer, which I’m still not quite comfortable with

I heard rumor Overseer had gone missing. I’m sorry for your loss. I hold out hope he might return unscathed. Same for Addison Barrow… I hope we see her again in her true, whole form. Her mother is heartbroken. She shared many, many photos with me that past Saturday. Looking at Addy’s childhood photos and hearing what she was like, and how she went silent… It just made the seriousness of the situation all the more real.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I hadn’t had much contact with overseer, but he was helpful in every way he could. Then 3 got rid of him in the blink of an eye, I too hold hope he returns… Not many people seem too affected by the power of three, but he is dangerous. As for Addison, I’m hopeful she makes an appearance in the right hands, hands that can keep her safe and bring her home.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I never had much contact with Gordon. Wish him the best. Curious though with power to let you back on the forums if he is in danger at all?

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Most of my conversations with Al were one sided, but when he did speak, he was a guiding light. Gonna miss him.

But the silver lining is that we get @electrichippo back!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Addison Born Addison Born.
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

In these trying times, and in the interest of our new found forum honesty, I feel I must tell everyone I received a phone call from aleister earlier this week as well. I had never spoken or messaged with him much before.

Due to the nature of what he conveyed to me, I was hesitant to reveal the conversation.
    The main message was “things are not as they seem”.

There were no puzzles or clues given, but he did ask to meet with me in person, saying that my phone is compromised and it was not okay to speak over the phone.

He seems to be troubled, but did not sound as if he was in immediate jeopardy. As of now, a specific time for the meeting has not been set.

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

You have me intrigued. Please give us details as to the meeting when it occurs.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I wonder what’s prompting him to reach out via phone, if he’s not allowed to talk to anyone – and why can’t he talk to anyone?

Also, how did your phone become compromised??? An OOA event, perhaps?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

not sure why he reached out via phone or why he chose me to call. I was surprised for sure, considering others have had more communication with him!

however, I can’t confirm it was for sure aleister. I’ve never met or heard him before, so it could’ve been an imposter. I have no choice other than to believe it was him at this point.

I will definitely keep everyone posted about the meet up, unless for some reason I am not allowed to speak of it.

@coryphella presumably everyone who went to the event with the red hood and mirror had their phone compromised. So I assumed that was what he was referring to

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.

Aleister was my primary point of contact as Sentry. He grew increasingly concerned about his position and safety within the OOA. After III’s promotion to Gatekeeper, my communication with him essentially ceased. He was increasingly concerned with his imminent removal up until he went dark, and wished us all the best.

On behalf of the rest of us, I wish him the same. I sincerely hope that wherever his path takes him, he gets there safely.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

This is such a bummer. I started talking with Aleister for the first time after we found the note. He was great at keeping me on my toes.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Aleister sent me a welcome message very early on… then never messaged me again. He asked me a follow up question after the mixer, basically if I had enjoyed myself… and indicated he was present there. I wonder if he is the male voice I heard in the back room, the gentleman who put his hand on my shoulder when I could not see?

I realize others have had much more interaction with him than I, but I hope he is okay and still a presence here, somehow. If this meeting happens for @endlesspictures, maybe there will be a message relayed then. Good luck, Jake O!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register