And then BOS shows up on the Tension FB page…

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA And then BOS shows up on the Tension FB page…

This topic contains 43 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lawrence Lawrence 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

**dead**

R.I.P. me.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Hopefully I’ll have a chance to see him once again tomorrow, there’s some things we need to go over…

Also you can’t lie, sentinel is dreamy af

@rizzzoooooo: Too dreamy. He needs to stop. Shouldn’t you be strategizing instead of staring deeply into those hideous blue eyes? I’m not sure who is still with BOS, or hmm…

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yes yes of course, gotta start planning… damn those eyes 😭

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Yep. Definitely have some unanswered questions for him… Hopefully there’s time to talk tomorrow.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

But who is calling for the meeting? Addison? OSDM? Samson? Suit guy? Michelle? Maker of the Clock?

Profile photo of Haley
    Haley
    Participant

I wonder if they’ll try to interrupt the very last ascension. i feel like there’s no coincidence that they chose the last night of ascension to meet up

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Oh, Simon… I know you must be VERY pissed right now.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Well we are being processed at 10 pm… hmmmmm! Exciting times.

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

Please report back with all the (spoiler-tagged? Are those even needed anymore?) details!!

Please continue spoiler tagging until 11pm tomorrow.

Just gotta make sure no one still going in sees anything they don’t want to

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

I’ll be at the last public show at 11pm.

I will *most certainly* report back.

Maybe with news, maybe with a unique story, maybe with ol’ Senty’s phone number. WHO KNOWS.

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Not many comments on an apparent resurrection?

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Because he never was dead? Probably not even injured? Maybe not even a “Sentinel?” Who the Hell knows? First time I saw him at Ascension he sure looked dead after being beaten with a baseball bat. Last I saw him at Ascension he appeared very beaten up, but not dead. Others visiting OOA have seen him walking the halls fine as can be. Trin, the Oracle plant, told me he’s an actor, an a pretty odd duck at that. One day I’ll know the truth. Maybe he’d like to give me the truth.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Yes I saw some things and some people in my R2 that concern BOS, and what I saw makes me feel very… uneasy. I def hope I can have a moment with my brother and see what’s really going down.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I am scheduled to be processed at 11:00 pm tomorrow, I would be delighted to get the opportunity to meet Sentinel at last. As one of the members of BoS, I can’t wait to get to LA and finally participate in person.

Profile photo of Meghan
      Meghan
      Participant

I met him on my last processing. He’s intense and high energy, but a goddamn delight and so very truly passionate about the cause of the BOS. Didn’t seem to appreciate my attempting to grab his gun however.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

I really hope you get to meet him after all this. He is a very interesting(?) person to say the least.

Profile photo of Gabzilla
      Gabzilla
      Participant

I’ll be there tomorrow at 11pm too! So excited to have people I know there for my second time around!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Look for me! I’ll be the really really short girl 😉

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

The Jesuits taught that one may have fealty to an organization while maintaining a private loyalty to the Truth.

If we are to believe that ODSM’s true interest in data collected and observed, for which the OOA is but a fictional tool to collect said data,
    with a brainwashed young woman as the center around which OOA orbits, then BoS and its mission to destroy OOA does not conflict with the quest
    of Sabrina Kern to find her own Truth.

And for us to aid her, if and only if requested to do so.

Thus, @electrichippo, perhaps you exemplify that which the Jesuits spoke of.

Yes, @lmsmedley. Just because I became one thing, doesn’t mean I ever gave up the convictions of other. The two were never at odds. For many months Sentinel told me our goal was to destroy the corruption and abuse. He never had a negative word to say about The Book of Anoch. He also gave me certain names of people to trust, stand with, and look after. The most currently notable being Addison / Sabrina / @masterlock. These things are the things I continue to do and believe.

On the matter of Truth… this is what I seek. It’s a tricky business when everyday a new piece of the puzzle is put on the table (OSDM shenanigans?). If one day I find the things I believe are lies, I reserve the right to own my mistake and adjust my course. If BOS/Sentinel turn out to have kept secrets from me all along for a greater good, that’s forgivable. If they’ve used me, probably not forgivable. Same holds true for any person or organization, not just BOS. I’m not in this for ego. I’m in this for a community that is worth fighting for. I don’t just mean those of us here in this forum space, but also many within the OOA compound, as well as ones hiding in a getaway van or somewhere else in the world. Anyone who has touched our lives in a positive and meaningful way is worth standing by.

Profile photo of Dan
      Dan
      Participant

Best wishes, @electrichippo and good luck. My thoughts and support are with you.

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

@electrichippo, your conviction to community is what makes me respect you so strongly. As you said, you are not in this for personal gain, for ego, or for any other selfish motives. Rather, you have held the same goal your entire journey, whether it is with BOS or within the walls of the OOA. From an external position, you could provide information and fight against the inhumanities of the OOA, but from within their walls you have the chance for a much greater change. I admire that you have no wavered in your beliefs and in my opinion, both the BOS and the OOA will see you as a powerful ally and a person who they should respect. I know I do.

Lawrence
      Participant

This is good to hear, @electrichippo. I was unaware of the complete story so I am pleased to hear theirs is not a scorched earth strategy.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Yes! What a wonderful idea to present. I believe you’ve tapped the nail on the head with that one.

Lawrence, your vast understanding of world events never ceases to inspire and amaze.

I am with the TRUTH, and I am with victims being violated by those exploiting it.

Kim, I value and agree with what you are saying. More than sides, we need to stand for what we believe in.

Lawrence
      Participant

You are too kind. I’m going to attach your quote to the one a friend said the other day. Something about me being “A Renaissance Man”.
      Excepting I don’t look good in poofy pirate clothes.

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

I may not agree with the ideals of the BoS, but I don’t condone the violent actions some in the OOA have taken against you. I may not stand with you in principle, but I will stand with you if anyone attempts to bring harm your way.

I pray to Anoch you poor lost souls find what you are looking for…

Glory Be!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

It’s at 1:30.

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

Yes, what @Astro4545 said.

FB says there will be BOS movement at 1:30 today.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

BOS Jerry wonders what he’s gotten himself into.

BOS JERRY

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I wonder whats going on.

Profile photo of coastergoblin
    coastergoblin
    Participant

On Facebook they said 2:30pm so the meeting may not have started yet.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

SOON…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register