Anyone seen the "testimonials" on the Facebook page?

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Anyone seen the "testimonials" on the Facebook page?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Gregory Lestat
    Gregory Lestat
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/TheTensionExperience/?fref=nf There is one kid on there who said they looked edited and the Mike guy from the video liked it. He also said there were parts left out.

Anyone know what happened with these?

It seems like only small sections are missing. I’d be willing to bet that the original recordings were of them saying the opposite of those. Things like “I am NOT a member of” and someone just edited out the “not”

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I’m the “Mike” from the video. I met someone who asked me to read a statement and filmed me. He also said he did not have his phone anymore due to something that happened. Then the video was posted and it is altered. Not sure who did it and since I don’t have all the information, I don’t want to share what I was told just in case and out of respect for everyone involved.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

I met with that guy too Mike. I said something very similar. I have yet to see my video pop up but I am sure it will happen sooner or later. Uh Oh!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@nking – Ok, so that makes 4 confirmed people who met with the PI.

I know of one person who met at the park. 2 other people were supposed to but I think they didn’t get a call or got one too late or something.

So there’s the PI, the park, and the library where things have happened after our consultations. Has anyone else had any other experience that wasn’t mentioned?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

i got an invite to meet with the girl, but was out of town, so I think I missed that boat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register