APATHY Removed From YouTube

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION APATHY Removed From YouTube

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

Anyone else notice that APATHY is no longer on the YouTube channel? Why might this be?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Interesting observation.
    I wonder how new of a development this is?
    Pretty astute for a 3 day regustered member. Was somebody lurking for a while? Or are you just that curious? hah.
    Welcome to the community! once again.

Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

The night I registered is how long I’ve known about TENSION. I was up for hours studying as much as I could. Also, APATHY was on the YouTube page last night at this time, as I was analyzing it frame by frame to read all the messages (only to realize that most of them are referring to events that have already happened, such as tickets going on sale).

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Tickets have not gone on sale.
      They are said to be going on sale 7/15/16.. So in 6 days!

Freedom’s Flame
      Participant

Wasn’t it June 1st? Or was something else scheduled for June 1st? I could have sworn that what APATHY referred to was June 1st, but it may not have been tickets going on sale.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I believe the arrival of gk3 has changed much of the intended schedule that was layed out. I think the release of the tickets was definitely confirmed last week. You can catch up on last week’s events here:

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

It was actually supposed to be July 1st.

Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

Also, thank you for the warm welcome. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do, but I look forward to getting more involved. Trying to get a grasp on the current lore right now, so I have some context for the Periscope videos. The furthest I’ve gotten in the puzzles is Rosemary Luther and looking at the foreshadowing the YouTube videos had of GKIV’s actions.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I see the video on the channel.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Clarification

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register