April 18 Facebook Video

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky Mary Pavlovsky 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

In the top left and right corners, the following message flashes:

Glory Be
    Apostles of the Beginning
    Your New Dawn is approaching
    Trust not in lies, continue our path
    Rewards Await

Anyone else find hidden messages or significant imagery?

Nothing hidden, but the two articles they post are the following:

First article

Second article, after flashing between individual words

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded). Reason: corrected links
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

There is a message to Sentinel in there as well!!

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Interesting, why would they hide that message? You’d think they would want the world to know.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@daela I would only imagine they wouldn’t want so much attention drawn to the fact that another group was actually able to get into their site? If I were them I would want to sweep that under the rug and not worry other members and put out a warning to the sentinels that only they could see?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

That and it’s a threat. I mean, if you hacked someone and then they told you “Your days are numbered”, I’d be worried. doing it this way, it’s not obvious to the majority of people. Or maybe it’s letting us know that they’re on top of it and not to worry?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@mike definitely sounds possible. I mean imagine being part of the sentinel crew and watching this video, then just realizing there’s a threat dead in the middle of a propaganda video? I would be terrified!

Profile photo of Erin
      Erin
      Participant

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@mike dude it took me forever to get a good pause on the sentinel message haha there’s also a another frame a little later in the video where is just says in bold letters “SENTIEL”

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo – There’s more after the bold letters. It’s the same message, just put differently. If you pause a little more after that one, you’ll see it

I find the most interesting aspect of the video to be the news articles that are featured (see @thegilded‘s above links). The content theme of the two articles seems to be: Fear of surveillance leading to modification of behaviors (verbal and physical).

Now I’m considering in which exact ways this theme is relevant to OOA and what OOA wants us to take from it.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

I’ve definitely modified my behavior since I’ve started thinking the OOA might be surveilling me.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I just spent the last half hour or so going through the video frame by frame. There’s a lot of stuff hidden in there. It’s awesome!

Additional articles referenced in the video:

First
    Second
    Third

The Washington Post logo appeared several times amidst excerpts from the third article

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Thank you Sean. YOUARETHEBEST!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register