Ascension 2 Spoilers – Addison!!!

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Ascension 2 Spoilers – Addison!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amber Amber 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Participant

*SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*

I fucking mean it.

*SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*

I just finished round two, and spent much of the night alone with Addison. We wandered the halls behind the scenes and talked. A lot. At one point, we sat in a room (that I had never seen before) and she started speaking to me in German. After I asked her to please slow down and that my German isn’t that great, she started speaking in English. She pulled out her diary and began pouring over the pages saying she doesn’t remember writing most of this and how she can speak all of these languages that she doesn’t remember learning. I told her I brought something that might help spark some memories, and pulled out the photo of her and Tom that I printed and took with me. She looked at it, looked sad and confused, folded it up and put it on the table. I said “But wait. In the most recent video, you said you remembered everything.” She shushed me and looked at the camera and looked back at me with a worried look. Addison is there. She remembers. She has not completely transformed or changed or forgotten.

I asked if she wanted me to call her the Overseer or Addison, and she said “Addison in here” with very scared eyes.

She truly believes that she is doing the work of Anoch, but seems unsure of the OOA. There was a lot of tension (ha) in the halls behind the scenes. I think it’s safe to say that something is brewing.

Also, she’s fucking terrified of Samson. Well, everyone is fucking terrified of Samson.

If anyone who has been through twice wants to sit down and share stories/info/theories, let me know. I sure as hell could use a drink.

Yes, @somekindofabstraction. I can say no more except, yes, I know and I believe. I won’t turn my back on her.

Profile photo of Chelsea
      Chelsea
      Participant

@electrichippo I’ve been watching the confusion regarding your change of heart/change of sides. Did this come from choosing Addison, not the OOA? Did you see what I saw, and have you decided the best way to help Addison is join her, but not necessarily the OOA? I got the impression that the OOA is not where her loyalties lie anymore – that those are strictly with Anoch. At this point, I’m comfortable separating the two of them and agreeing that yes, Team Addison, but OOA can suck it.

@somekindofabstraction: Did you see atrocities while inside? Did you see kindness? How about fear and also joy? I have a feeling you saw it all. I’ve seen all those things, too. There are some things I am still trying to unravel just like everyone else. It’s complicated, but I believe it’s not a hopeless cause.

I won’t give up.

I’m sorry my answer is less than direct… Please understand.

Profile photo of Chelsea
      Chelsea
      Participant

@electrichippo I feel like we are all on this yarn sweater, trying to unravel it as it’s being re-woven into a blanket! It’s great.

No need to apologize at all. Of course, I was hoping for more direct info, but I understand that some things are worth protecting, and I feel like you are protecting something. I would love to know more about what you experienced when you’re able to talk about it.

Profile photo of Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Participant

More conversations are coming back to me:

Addison said something as we were watching the initiates from my group go through the Ascension ritual. She asked if I knew what this was all for; I said I did not, but that I suspect it’s to find the next oracle. She chuckled sadly, and said “No. This is to honor the first oracle. Not to find the next one.” Then Samson appeared and we had to change the topic.

@mkarrett I asked her if she was the oracle. She said no, but seemed unsure. Like she was flirting with the idea of being that important. I pressed it, she snapped out of the idea and assured me she was not.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

oh wow, thank you for sharing that, @somekindofabstraction. That greatly alters the theories I was currently working with. I’m going to have to meditate on this one for a bit…

Profile photo of Chelsea
      Chelsea
      Participant

Seriously, my mind was blown. Let me know if you want to chat about what theories you’re working on! I think I have more questions now than I did before yesterday, and I would be more than thrilled to throw ideas around!

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Definitely! I’ll be in touch ^_^

@somekindofabstraction: That’s very interesting information I’d not heard before. Thank you for sharing. Thus far I’m not convinced the Oracle test is, hmmm how to put, on the up-and-up? Without spiritual faith it becomes difficult to believe in Oracles. I’m not a person of spiritual faith, but I do respect others who choose to be, such as @masterlock. I’m keeping an open mind, watching and learning, but at the point it is clear faith has becomes nothing but meaningless abuse, we have a problem.

I’m still watching you @samson. Perhaps I’m foolish, but you do not scare me.

Profile photo of Chelsea
      Chelsea
      Participant

@electrichippo I agree – the moment faith becomes an excuse or vehicle for poor behavior, which would be putting it very, very lightly in this case but I’ll use it, is usually the moment I have a problem with people and their faith. I don’t know that we are there yet. There are too many unanswered questions, but I can’t help feel that we are moving in that direction.

Ha. Samson was not amused with my lack of fear for him. We spent some time together on a couple different occasions, and he never once spoke to me. He looked at me very intently, warning me, challenging me, but he never spoke. I was so hoping for a little back-and-forth!

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

*SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*

Curious to know how many Two-Timers sat across a table from Samson, then given a cellphone and told to call the person you loved the most and to tell them just how much you loved them. That was pretty intense.

Profile photo of Amber
    Amber
    Participant

My interaction with Samson was on my first round through. My Mother believed I was being abducted or in jail when he told me to call her. I was seriously freaking out a bit since my Mom is already a little “unbalanced”. The first thing I did when I got back to my car was call her and tell her I was OK. Then she yelled at me. LOL

Second time through… the things that truly stick out in my brain:

1. My very intimate interaction with Mary Lynn. In the bathroom.
    2. My interaction with Simon. In my underwear. And him chastising me for not having matching bra and panties. Also that a little birdie told him I wanted his cell after the first time through. What can I say, I am a sucker for a British accent.
    3. My 2nd time in the red room. With the whole cast staring me down. Intense.
    4. WTF was going on in those bath tubs?!?!
    5. Terrance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register