Ascension comes. Spread Their word.

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Ascension comes. Spread Their word.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TinNose TinNose 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

We built this community, this house, this choir for the dual purpose of supporting each other and spreading the Oracles’ words. Long have we known that all of this was building to our Ascension, and the day has come in which we can act in service of those that have given us all that we’ve seen so far.

As many of you know, tickets are now on sale. To publicize that, Tension has prepared a video that sets the tone for what we are all about to witness. They’ve set the stage and now rely on us to tell the world about it.

Many of you have asked how you can help. Use the tools that are before you. Share these links on your social media. Tag friends who may be worthy of Ascension. Even if you have none who you believe may be interested or worthy, spread the message without target or tag to let the world know what it is that we’ve been building towards and what it is that awaits those strong enough to bear witness. Even if you believe it will bring no good, spread the message anyways if for no other reason than to pay back The Powers That Be for all they’ve so generously given us so far.

Join your voices to mine, brothers and sisters, and let our choir sing a song the whole world will hear.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

This experience is so amazing and so strange. Just when you think you have your finger placed on something they snatch it right out from under you. I’ve shared and shared and I will continue to do so because Tension deserves at least that from me for all I’ve gotten from them.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Amen, @thegilded. I’ve been making more of an effort to talk about my experiences as they happen on social media, because people are inevitably being drawn into it.

Spreading links around. Sent in the ticket announcement to Dread Central. Probably gonna submit another account to Blumhouse once we start getting into the “war” portion of this thing.
    There’s so much that’s happened, I never wanna lose track of all the day-to-day craziness we experience. We could literally fill a novel with what has happened.

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

I’ve been telling everyone who’ll listen. Very excited to ascend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register