Ascension on Friday

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Ascension on Friday

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky Mary Pavlovsky 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I was reading the newsletter again and noticed that Dorothy Jordan will “gain new Sight this Friday”. Since the newsletter was posted on Sunday, that should mean that this is happening in a few days (Friday the 18th).

Also, it says that this will be “another step toward the Oracles”. So what is the pecking order for the OOA? There are Initiates, Oracles, whatever we are, and Gatekeepers?

It will be interesting to see if anything happens on Friday.

My guess is something like

1. Oracles
    2. Gatekeepers
    3. Initiated
    4. Us

The Oracles seem like the big deal around here, and I’d guess that the Gatekeepers manage the message between the Oracles and the masses

The newsletters called us the Uninitiated but I’ve been calling our group Aspirants, because damn it that sounds cooler and doesn’t have such a negative connotation.

Still very interested to see if anything happens on Friday, though…

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

It occurs to me that the timing of the Ascension is a prelude to Good Friday and Easter, both days commemorating an altogether more famous event involving “Ascension.” Oracles are traditionally human conduits of the divine used to convey answers to mysteries or provide warnings. The oracles themselves were often kept secreted away, limiting their contact with the outside world and had intermediaries of their own to deal with supplicants.

While the structure of the OOA seems largely hidden, the terminology used by the organization hints at an arcane but tried and true format. As for the purpose…. And what the roles of participants may be, I’m very curious myself.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Well as “aspirants” we are probably not welcome to the ascension ceremony – unless we are and then that would be something really interesting and a lot of fun to see. Let’s hope something happens on friday. My curiosity is truly getting the best of me. I have become comfortable with the situation and have stopped looking over my shoulder. I am ready for whatever they bring and I am not afraid!

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Congratulations to Dorothy Jordan for she has ascended

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Congratulations Dorothy!!!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Congrats Dorothy on your new Sight!

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Any further word on Ms. Jordan? Fun facts: there were two previous Dorothy Jordans, both actress’ the later died in 1988 in LA and her ashes are in Chappel of the Pines crematory. While trying to research our current Dorothy, to no avail it dawned on me perhaps we should start a “hit or miss” topic for clues we are all contemplating. There has got to be connections in the tid bits.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Diem Diem.
    Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

This is pretty interesting. I can’t wait to discover her “elixir of life.”

https://archive.org/stream/storyofdorothyjo00jerrrich/storyofdorothyjo00jerrrich_djvu.txt

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register