Ascension – Who's still pending?

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS Ascension – Who's still pending?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Looks like I am one of the very few people left from indoctrination that hasn’t gone through Ascension yet, I will be driving to LA from Northern Arizona on November 12th (On a budget, but still going). Is there anyone else left that hasn’t gone for their first time yet?

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@aleocotillo

I realize we’ve not stood on the same “side” through Indoctrination but I’m glad you’re getting the opportunity to make it out. I know can be financially difficult for those out of town.

I also hope that your experience is memorable and everything you’re anticipating. Hopefully, your group is a good one too. What time is your slot?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Thanks, Michelle!! I made little sacrifices, but I couldn’t miss out. Mine is at 11:00 pm.

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

You’re welcome! I almost was going to that time slot. Sadly, my visit was thwarted. Good luck. I hope to hear how it went for you. :)

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Thanks again! I appreciate the positivity ☺️ I will come back and join you all with my story.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register