Ascension

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’m going to start this but I’m going to have to go back into work so hopefully others are following Twitter like @gilded!

So far we have Andrew, Jake, Anna and Russell! Who will follow…

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Sean Decker! Congratulations!

It may be possible that we’re looking too hard into this, and that these people are simply being readied/psyched up rather than being honored.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@thegilded It is interesting that each of us who got a specific message was given a different phrase in the audio. I am definitely excited, but unsure what knowledge I am expected to have. I do hope they help me discover the exact nature of … something they have pointed to in private. Also, they indicate I may need to perform a specific act. I wonder if that will play a part in my meeting today.
      Above all, I go in with a sense of wonder and curiosity and hope that I am able to succeed at any task they may request.
      My best to everyone on today’s journey!!!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I think you guys being called out means something more, what that more is though? That’s the truly exciting part!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Maybe we’ll see 36 tweets

Profile photo of Overseer
    Overseer
    Keymaster

Greetings Apostles Of The Beginning,

There are many steps towards Ascension, this is but one.

Do not stumble.

@masterlock Thank you for your words of guidance.

I find this to be the most interesting frame in the newest group of Twitter videos:
    Photo – 7 Men
    Specifically relevant or purely symbolic?

One other thought: It seems to me those who received mention in today’s Twitter videos (Andrew, Russell, Jake, Anna, Sean D.) all have already attended one consultation prior to the April 30th event. Am I mistaken? If this is true maybe they will experience something different tomorrow. Maybe something one step closer to Ascension than the rest of the invitees.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I think I got excited earlier when I heard Ascension in the video. It didn’t help I was in my car on a quick break that wasn’t as quick as I had planned! Although, I do think this is a good place to talk about the steps as we come to them. Thank you @masterlock for setting that straight, we don’t want to stumble!

@eletrichippo I was wondering about this too. Also, will we all be able to speak of our experiences afterwards?

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

And who might you be Mr. @masterlock ?? Any relation to Gatekeeper 5?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register