"B.O.S." Rival faction

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION "B.O.S." Rival faction

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Ok so they have chason a name. Sentinel Being is their facebook account.. or Marks account.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

The B.O.S offering “what we seek” (enlightenment) to detract.
    This all seems rather fishy.
    As you stated @endlesspictures Rizo was strongly devoted. @mike , you know him personally and have had a chance to discuss OOA lore. How strong were his convictions?
    Is this perhaps a test? Rizo stated that he was tokd he had an important decision to make….
    Is this perhaps performance art? Theater within theater?
    A rouse to find how strong the resolve is within the community?
    Did they really join the other team?
    If so, then what evidences of evil were they shown? What convinced them to so quickly renounce tge OOA?
    Admit it… it is a curious thought..

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I met him for the first time last night and he seemed to be a part of us. He attended the first event and was excited about his _path and the recent phone calls and the news of new events. I feel like he was lured away by something that seemed better than what it actually is.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I Thought it was the senntinels of Seraph. What is B.O.S. ? Beings of Seraph? the B.O.S Institute… Lol.
    @mike , You seem confident that they have in fact detracted. I remain skeptical for now until further info is available. I added Riz on FB a few days ago. I have to weigh in the pros and potential cons of a dialogue.
    To go fishing as it were.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

If you look at the Facebook url, it says “brotherhoodofseraph”

I’m confident based on the words written from him on Facebook. He publicly stated “Lol the OOA are a joke. If anyone has ever seen the wizard of OZ… The OOA are pretty much the wizard, a tiny powerless man who hides behind the curtain pretending to be so powerful and might. Lates”

So yeah, I’m confident. Good riddance.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

@masterlock I đź‘€ you lurking… Whom is at the helm. Gk4?

Profile photo of Overseer
    Overseer
    Keymaster

I am here to make sure She doesn’t burn down the house.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Do you outrank her?

– Should we alert you if we smell smoke?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Funny you say that. I havent seen her lurking yet… must be watching from another handle. haha. Or not at all.
    Everyoe needs a coffee break. lol.

Profile photo of Overseer
    Overseer
    Keymaster

you do not want her in here

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Oh yes I dooooooo. Hey, @gatekeeper4 what words would you offer us after todays events? A mothers love is fierce but her guidence should be paralleled .

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

If now is not the time for some morale building… I dont know when is.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Cody she is not who you think she is.
    S h e i s c o m i n g p r e p a r e

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

No man, if you are talking about my status then you are mistaken. Obviously “she” is not 4 as 4 was here before the warnings.
    I was just pointing out that 4 was lurking/active.

111_error
    Participant

Gatekeeper4 | Gatekeeper5 | Deserve your respect

What if this isn’t a game?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Oh really? So you would say that someone deserves more respect than another? I have not shown any more or less respect than is conveyed to initiates. Its ok to crush, just dont let it make you weak.

111_error
      Participant

Facilis descensus Averno.

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Wise words, Error.

Cody, maybe don’t court danger?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

It is.. I would much rather surgere in veritate and come to assentio mentium.

But what do we know to be true so far?
    Here is my thoughts lain bare.
    So far the OOA has recruited individuals to their call with promises of enlightenment.
    While tension has been an experience where one encouraged to research new things and learn puzzles,ciphers etc.
    The call is for those whom already have a disdain for our current society etc etc. They also wish is to spread the word and draw more into something we know nothing about.
    While their puzzles have taught me a few things these things don’t seem to be quite in resonance with “enlightenment” or I have not made the connection as of yet.
    I have probably learned more from the community and forums than I ever have from the OOA directly.
    All of the reference to conspiracy and whatnot… I already fancy the fringe.. haven’t learned anything about conspiracy truth that I didn’t already know.
    The fact that we all give away our information without a thought on a regular basis. This I have contemplated numerous times and have discussed with friends and family to great detail.
    I have posed these questions before, WHAT ARE THE OOA’S TRUTHS? WHAT ARE THEIR LESSONS? So far I haven’t seen anything tangible that I can say “oh my God, look at this amazing insite* I’ve gained as a result of my involvement.
    What have you all learned? What amazing insights have you gained as a result of your participation? As I recall all of the participants whom engaged in the last event were left with more questions and NO answers. Some reported introspection after their encounter… does this not happen as a result of everyday interaction?
    Do not confuse my words..I only seek truth. If these questions render me a detractor then so be it.
    It seemed to me in the thread “confess” that the community had an overwhelming resonation of why we are/were all here.
    What is a detractor? One who questions?
    This has still not been clarified other then those whom join the BOS…. the BOS.. our enemies… enemies that we don’t even know why we call enemy.
    Are you all that quick to make enemies with no cause? Is this the light?
    If I’m the only one thinking these things I would be severely surprised as well as disappointed.
    I do not think this is the case though, I just think I’m the only one with the brass to say something. Im not worried about what I can gain by kissing ass or what I may loose by asking questions.
    I seek only the light and truth.
    Secrecy…Usually secrets mean a negative,other than the odd surprise party or the like. The level of censorship I witnessed today reminds me of big brother. This statement I stand by.
    Perhaps there is reasons we are left in the dark that we do not as of this point know about.. but as of this point there is no clarification whatsoever.

What I do know is that I was drawn to the OOA, I was drawn to their call, I was drawn to their message, I was drawn to the light within the darkness and I was also drawn to the resonance of the like minded community.
    NONE of these things have changed.

BOS the other guys. I do not know what the vendetta is all about (as we only have bits and pieces) but they really have a hate on for the OOA.
    They make claims that the OOA is an evil cult, but offer no evidence. They offer enlightenment as well… or “what you seek”. From what I’ve seen (which is only what you all could have) they are just blowing their horn…. but on the same note..that’s all I hear in general.
    You claim to offer light! You claim to offer enlightenment! Then bring the light to the darkness and bring illuminate some of the many questions we have.
    Perhaps I am not a good candidate to be making these statements and claims.. I have had very little by way of direct interaction with the OOA.
    I do not know.
    What I do know however is that The OOA has not caused anyone physical pain nor asked anyone to do so to another. Where there is absence of harm, loss and fraud, I believe there to be light and so I continue my _path, I remain faithful to the OOA. I will always question (as any logical mind should) and am saddened by so many not saying the things they might. My heart is on my sleeve.
    Those are SOME of my thoughts.
    I look forward to hearing all of yours as well.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I am with @sovereignskies. Where’s the harm in asking questions? Several of our compatriots who have been here from the beginning, actively, as the OOA asks, just got banned from the forums. Arguably for no reason.

Should any of us want to be part of something that does not allow us to ask questions of ourselves or the organization itself. Shouldn’t light be defined by the ablity to see more clearly? Not with more obfuscation?

Profile photo of Jessica
      Jessica
      Participant

Jake I agree with you in theory. Asking questions is a very good thing. My point, which I wasn’t clear on earlier is one’s delivery can be key. Similar to the old adage about catching more bees with honey. Why stir the hornet’s nest if it’s not necessary? I respect your right to see this differently :-)

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@sleepypup I think yesterday was most definitely a valid time to ask questions. In fact, I think any time is a good time to ask questions as the nature of this experience so far has invited more questions than answers as Cody pointed out.

If you merely, wait in the shadows observing or just go along with everything, what are you gaining from the experience?

Profile photo of Jessica
      Jessica
      Participant

I don’t at all question the value of inquiry and participation. I merely chose to pursue things with as much finesse and grace as possible and trust me @endlesspictures I’m definitely satisfied with my path so far. Glory Be.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

glad it’s working out for you! Glory be!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Thank you! Mr fucking @endlesspictures!
    We got another willing to bring their hidden truth to light. One whom will openly question and wonder.

In other news!! Still no word from the institute.
    no comment no comment no comment.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

let’s find the truth and light in this banhammaring! Or is this just another fascist regime that would rather shroud itself in darkness and deceit.

It seems activity is being shunned, when it was encouraged. Blind faith is approved of, when it is the light we are supposedly seeking.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
    “Courage is knowing what not to fear.”
    I respect yours @endlesspictures.

“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation”

“Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.”

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing”

“To find yourself, think for yourself.”

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”

And still our brothers ans sisters hold back for fear of the ripples they might cause. 4’s warnings have everyone afraid of speaking. Fear and respect are 2 different things. I respect 4… but I certainly do not fear her.

Still the crickets chirp, the dank smell of stagnant fear lingers in the air of the forums and the silence of those who watch is enough to make the mere dropping of a pin seem a deafining symphony. The mixed messages as you pointed out jake, can only mean one of two things… decipt or trial.
    Time reveals. In time we shall see.

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER4
    GATEKEEPER4
    Keymaster

Are you not getting what you THINK you deserve? Are you asking and whining and bitching about how, when, what and why?

Do you not understand every. wittle. thingie. dat happens?

You thunk denouncing ME US & THEM = Sunshine lollipops and rainbows?!?!?! WRONG, If you whisper and conspire in backrooms and allies then publicly show your allegiance and support to the other side then… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKY8FJY0Qk.

We didn’t kick poor defenseless anyone out! Those who were banned made a choice. Vocal ones at that. And now, they live with those choices. YOU ALL have choices too. If YOU choose to go the door is THAT WAY.

DE JA VU in 3…. 2…. We will not JUMP, REPLY or CATER to self-entitlement, over confidence or manipulations. SPEAK, SING and CRY out our GLORY (and) BE rewarded. Do you NOT want that my dear? Why? Why would you want to wither alone in the dark?

Shoot, I guess, ha, I actually feel kind of embarrassed even saying this but I don’t remember you being owed a darn thing LOL!

Real talk?

The culling of the herd yesterday was brought about by a handful of people who thought they could control a false narrative of which they knew NOTHING. It’s all WHITE NOISE. Words and sounds spinning around aimlessly but not saying ANYTHING!!!!

Now butch up sugar tits. Let’s gather around the campfire, hold hands and sing John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

~four

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of GATEKEEPER4 GATEKEEPER4.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of GATEKEEPER4 GATEKEEPER4.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I do not feel I deserve anything. I do not wish anyone to cater to me. I do not wish to manipulate anything and I most certainly do not wish to seem self entitled. Forgive me if this was how I have come across. I feel as though I have been exceptionally honest throughout this entire experience.
    My wish was only to convey the thoughts left unspoken and to be honest even at the peril of my own _path. A “sacrafice” if you will, born of love for everyone in the persuit of truth.
    I shared my thoughts, perspectives, and plain fact as I see them to be and was calling for others perspectives. We were encouraged to build community and now, in times of great tribulation, I figured it was a good time to turn to the community to share ideas and attempt to decern truth. Many perspectives is one of the benifits of community. The community remains silent.
    I have not, nor will I ever, conspire in back rooms. “The OOA SEES ALL” This would be a foolhardy mistake.
    I usually speak my mind, even if it at my own peril. If ever there was a conspiracy known by me, it was the ones which work towards mankinds enslavement.

Once again I say that I do not feel I am a detractor, from what I know of the OOA’s definition of the word, I can not possibly be. I havent been BH’d , and that in itself speaks volumes.
    Not many wish to wither alone in the darkness. I certainly do not wish to.
    I have faith in light and am Loyal to the OOA. Even if I end up not being OOA material, I will be satisfied in knowing that I followed my gut and followed what I see as truth and brought light to subjects that I saw as shrouded in darkness, and felt needed to be said. As of this point it seems to be white noise all around.

The OOA desent owe me anything…
    I came here in search.. If I do not find anything.. at least I tried and did not give up!

Campfire songs! Did you bring the parachute pants? lol.
    I shall sing along sing along.

_j <~~ thats my name 2.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

Stay in the shadows
    Cheer at the gallows
    This is a round up

This is a low flying panic attack
    Sing a song on the jukebox that goes

Burn the witch
    Burn the witch
    We know where you live

Red crosses on wooden doors
    And if you float you burn
    Loose talk around tables
    Abandon all reason
    Avoid all eye contact
    Do not react
    Shoot the messengers

This is a low flying panic attack
    Sing the song of sixpence that goes

Burn the witch
    Burn the witch
    We know where you live
    We know where you live

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Gatekeeper 4, you are awesome and Iblove the way you say things. I can’t wait to meet you. :)

Profile photo of Echito
    Echito
    Participant

I’m to believe that the B.O.S aren’t rivals, those who seek the light all look THIS Way. To say we against them puts us on their level, when they are still looking up to US. They exist because we do, and without us there would be no B.O.S.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

balance

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

If I was banned, I would only try harder, thinking that obviously I had found/seen something. It would add another dimension to the experience. However, it seems like one has to stray a long ways from the _path in a specific direction to get the banned. (wait a second I was banned from one of these immersive thingies before…it made the experience more powerful thatn I could have ever imagined. I really had to think.) Maybe getting banned is part of the challenge…LOL. Half-kidding.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register