Beware The Imposter

This topic contains 31 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER5
    GATEKEEPER5
    Keymaster

WE see talk amongst you that there are imposters.  The truth is that ALL uninitiated are IMPOSTERS until awoken in the light… each and everyone one of YOU!

Listen to all, but trust only yourself and remember WE will always be where YOU are. 

Rest assured that we will destroy dangerous threads, but only YOU can decide who will light your path.  

Some of those accused we know of, yet there are others…

We have been given information that a meeting is to transpire in Los Angeles and heed our warning, one in attendance is not who they seem.

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of GATEKEEPER5 GATEKEEPER5.
    Profile photo of Killer
    Killer
    Participant

I seek to no longer impose. Look forward to the light.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@killershorts I don’t think you imposed, you didn’t really say much. Do you feel like an imposter by lurking, or were you a lurking imposter?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@killershorts well if you need help with anything, or want to ask about anything, we’ll try to help. the OOA encourages activity, so passively waiting for the light may not be the way to go, just saying

Profile photo of Bobglob
    Bobglob
    Participant

How do we know who is an imposter and who is not?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

that’s for you to decide and report to the omega council. some have already been called out and “terminated with extreme prejudice” there are likely still others.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I wonder if anyone reported me after my line of questioning and statements the other day.. you too @endlesspictures. bahaha.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Well, I don’t think there’s anything to report as we were speaking out in the open on the forum and neither of us, at least to my knowledge, is an actual detractor.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

I received an email from a now deleted user. It was sent early this morning and I’ve only just seen it. I was told not to reach them here but directly through email. She would tell me more about herself, assuming it really is a female, when she heard from me. Hmmm. Perhaps an imposter?

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

If the letter you are refe3ring to is sent from “Love” then yes I would beware.
      Phishing scam much like the ones people often recieve through emails ect. they were dealt with swiftly.
      Their account was deleted before I had the chance to even review the message from them

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

Same here. And, yes, the email was from exactly that. And, looking into it further, this person is a phishing scam. That email address is all over the internet with people asking who it is.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

The phish pretends to be someone called Esther as well.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

reminds me of ishtar the goddess of “love” Esther kind of sounds like easter and Easter is right at the same time as the ancient holiday surrounding Ishtar.
    totally tension unrelated I believe but very neat, all those little connections.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Esther aslo queen of persia. wiki link

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

I received an e-mail this morning from LOVE as well telling me I seemed like “such an honest person” and asking to “get to know me better”. I’m glad they’ve been properly dealt with.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

It appears that they spammed everyone on the site. I had a friend that doesn’t use the forum much ask me if it was the way the OOA always communicates and I explained no it was spam. I am glad it seems to have stopped.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

So does anyone know what happens if you reply to this email?

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

More Easter references? Now I wonder if it was a scam or a lesson?

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Phish is phish. No lesson there 😂

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

If it is a phish it seems like a strange one. It does not redirect me anywhere or ask me to enter any information. When I sent an email to the address given nothing happened. Also when I searched the name I found an actress. This is a stretch and I know I can find meaning in anything but it seems a little coincidental. What was this account phishing for? My tension password? My email password? Neither would lead them anywhere. My theory is that the experiment was to see how far we would stretch honesty. Who searched for the account to see who it was? Who thought it was part of the experience? Who immediately posted the email on the forums? Who sent the address a message thinking it was their part in the narrative? The reason I think this could mean something is because I sent an email from two different email accounts and had a different outcome with the account not associated with The Tension Experience. Again I dont understand the technical art of how this works but “nothing is random”, right.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

To get your email address.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

So I should expect some mail then.

Profile photo of Juliet R
    Juliet R
    Participant

I too received this email. I would assume we all did. So far, the only official correspondence I’ve received seems to emails, a Tweet and a single phone call.

Profile photo of CharlieD
    CharlieD
    Participant

Received the message from Esther too but didn’t notice it until now.

Profile photo of Dietcokekitty
    Dietcokekitty
    Participant

esther continued to contact me….
    wanting things, avoiding questions…

I wouldn’t worry. Esther was a spam bot. Ignore those messages

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

You know what I find quite interesting, I never replied to this obvious spam message from “LOVE”. Never replied to “esther” either. Yet somehow, it seems they aquired my email address anyway.
    This I find quite curious.
    This is who sent the letter.
    mrsesther.heidi12@aol.fr
    How the hell did they get my address?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

You know what I find quite interesting, I never replied to this obvious spam message from “LOVE”. Never replied to “esther” either. Yet somehow, it seems they aquired my email address anyway.
    This I find quite curious.
    This is who sent the letter.
    mrsesther.heidi12@aol.fr
    How the hell did they get my address?
    They asked me to replt to this address
    mrsestherheidi780@gmail.com.
    This spam account seems to be targeting tension individuals. just sayin.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

@gilded, is it possible that our private information has in some way been compormised by involvement on here?

It is extremely easy to get email addresses like this from forums and sites that you’ve signed up for. I’d say that it’s less that your private information has been compromised, and more that any information that you used to sign up with wasn’t really private to begin with.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I never got that email, I did get a message though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register