Blame Julie Rei

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Blame Julie Rei

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of NotHenryGale NotHenryGale 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of NotHenryGale
    NotHenryGale
    Participant

Hello all! I’ve just joined after hearing so much about this from my friend Julie Rei. I’ve been contemplating joining the search as it is so late into the experience, but she assures me it will still be worth it. Just finished reading over the timeline. Curious as to how this will play out when I only JUST jumped in!

NotHenryGale
    Participant

Oh man, Addison did the whole “Ohio to Hollywood” thing as well? Yeah, that is a toooooough transition. (reading up on her journal)

Profile photo of Taylor
    Taylor
    Participant

Welcome, Brad! Glad to have you in here. And I think a lot of people blame Julie Rei 😛

Profile photo of Haley
    Haley
    Participant

I just joined as well and I already have my tickets to ascension next weekend. I’m pretty caught up because I’ve been listening to Mike and Russell’s podcasts for a while, but I’m wondering as well if this will be worth it becoming active so far into the experience. Hopefully I can still be included! I’m very excited, glory be!

NotHenryGale
    Participant

This should be renamed to “Thank Julie Rei”. My eyes have been opened. Praise Anoch. Glory be.

NotHenryGale
    Participant

Aaaaaand now I’m going a second time. Friday night, just got moved to 11 PM processing. I felt like such a failure with my first time at the OOA. I should have said more. I should have done more. I did not heed the teachings enough.

I need to RESET. I need to seek out the one with many names. I need clarity.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register