Blogs, Tweets, FB, Instagram, Etc…

Tension brand Forums OUR VOICES – SIGNS OF DEVOTION Blogs, Tweets, FB, Instagram, Etc…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I wanted to find out what everyone is finding effective for social media use to promote Tension.

I wrote this on my blog in May: liveescaperoomreviews.com/2016/05/02/the-tension-experience-California

I know that post received 500 views that month because of my stats, however I don’t know how to track posts on other sites. I’m not sure how effective they are.

Also I’m not sure what else to post on social media without feeling too repetitive because I don’t want my followers to get turned off by too many similar tweets/status posts about Tension.

Lastly I really really want to write another blog to promote Tension and I recently spoke with a publication in Los Angeles that might have me do an article about haunts or unusual things to to in LA and I really want to find a way to work Tension in if I can, but I’m not sure what to say. I don’t feel like I’ve actually been included in any of the story apart from the event in May which I already wrote about (I know I was invited to the recent group event and was out of town) so I’m just not sure of the angle to take when writing.
    Maybe I can interview some of you and write an article with interviews from participants that have been included in the narrative? Would any of you be willing to do that?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@puppetgirl – I’d be willing if you would want me.

My blog is here: http://meganreillydesign.blogspot.com/
    I’ve been promoting on Facebook and Twitter when I can. @meganreilly on Twitter

I also write for Howlround, an online theatre journal, I’m kind of their theatre-gaming nerd, and have sent a proposed abstract to the Tension gmail address. I’d like to write an article for Howlround about this experience but I don’t want to do that if Tension would prefer I didn’t – I know that that is different media exposure than what they are currently hoping to get. I told them I will only move forward with submitting it if they send me the go ahead, so far I’ve heard nothing.

I was supposed to talk to the guy from the No Proscenium podcast last night, but my meeting with not Aleister forced me to cancel it. :(

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

@puppetgirl I’d be down to chat as well.

I’ve posted a couple writeups about my experiences with Tension at http://www.makethismove.com, and I’m @addisonborn on just about every other social media channel.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I just added a post about my Monday night meeting experience: http://meganreillydesign.blogspot.com/2016/06/immersive-adventures-in-los-angeles_14.html

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

thetensionexperience.com/blog redirects to this forum thread.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register