BOS Video interruption (Scare LA)

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS BOS Video interruption (Scare LA)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

So a big talking point of the panel was of course, the video interruption by the BOS (good shit). After our own BOS audio expert took a look at it and did some cleaning up, I went ahead and tried to jot down what was able to be heard. There are some spots that I just have no idea what was said, so I’ll place (…) in those parts.

For far too long we’ve been playing a game of cat and mouse… Those days are over. (…)

We would like the audience to look around. You know those sitting next to you are accomplices in several crimes (…).

Now, as for the real people behind the “tension experience”. They have been warned to come out of the shadows, but they continue to hide like the cowards the are. See for yourself who is responsible for (…) and the systematic indoctrination for the Church of Anoch”. False and dangerous beliefs And (…), if you are still unconvinced of their lies, then we need you to do this (…).

After that I have not a clue what was said. As I’ve said before, I absolutely believe it should be considered for a public release. Anyone not at the panel will never have a clear understanding of the BOS’s intended message. And even for those at the panel, with the commotion that the OOA members we making, it was near impossible to hear.

This is the series of non-participant photos that appeared:

Hack_Collage_ScareLA

Definitely see a few familiar faces in there.

(Sorry for poor quality. We hope to get better quality soon.)

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

I recognize Darren Lynn Bousman (middle right) of course who has repeatedly said he does not want to be involved and his good friend Clint Sears (bottom middle) The guy with the dreads looks so familiar but I cannot pinpoint name. And then of course there is Ellis Gordon, which if I remember correctly came up when the video said “Ellis Gordon is not real”

Neil King
    Participant

Also please refer to my theory in the “theories” sub categories as to HOW the BoS could have infiltrated an OOA event.

I believe I see this guy in the bottom row of the collage…

man at III murder

I forgot to note that this series of photos came right after the dialogue that said something to the effect of: Now, as for the real people behind the “tension experience”. They have been warned to come out of the shadows, but they continue to hide like the cowards the are. See for yourself who is responsible…

Neil King
    Participant

The guy with the dreads has been identified to me as Brian Smith – an active member in the horror community who used to work with Dread Central and now does video work… hmmmm

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Yeah, I recognized Brian in the video.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

So is there any chance yet of seeing this video get released to us?? I have what I recorded of it but like everyone mentioned, with all the yelling its hard to make everything out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register