Cherished records of training and development

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Cherished records of training and development

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of David David 8 years ago.

• Author

The Tension Experience has stated that consultations will begin again soon! Surely I am not the only excited one.

But I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting all of you, and recognize so few.
    Who is this person, pulled from the Facebook post?

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Tal Beauvais

Looks like you’re right. Is Tal on the forums? I’m sure we all have a number of questions we would like to ask

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I have not seen him in the forums thus far. I’m not surprised to see he had a consultation though, I recognized him from Alone and Heretic.

Profile photo of Tal Beauvais
    Tal Beauvais
    Participant

Hello, I’ve been reading the forums, but haven’t been active.
    -Tal

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

*flappy wave*. Hi! ^___^

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

Should I assume that these consultations won’t involve people outside of LA?

@hooowlingwolf – Where was this picture taken? From your consultation? Can you give us any details on the context of this picture?

@dthezombie – First round were LA only, but we’ve yet to receive any information on outside of that so there’s always hope.

Tal Beauvais
      Participant

The photo was from my consultation. As jake o says, it’s really better to go into it knowing less. I had absolutely no idea what to expect and still don’t have a clue what is to come

DtheZombie
    Participant

I’ll be hoping then hah @thegilded

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@tensaddisonadmin Had told me and some others that had called into the office that consultations had ended. I am certainly excited that they have started up again, but my question is… Was she misinformed by the OOA, which doesn’t seem likely, or was she lying to us? Certainly, I hope that she wasn’t lying, but why now the sudden change from OOA?

Tal Beauvais
    Participant

@sean yes, this was taking during the consult.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@thegilded if they are going to be conducting a similar consultation, the less you know the better. that was part of the fun. you already know much more than any of us knew during the initial consult.
    I think some of it is described in the personal testimonials section of the forum

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.

I suppose I should amend my previous post. I don’t want to know about the consultation itself, I was just hoping to find if there was anything unique about that specific picture. Was it taken at a specific time during the process, was attention drawn to it, did a person prompt it or send it to you later, did you even know the picture itself was being taken?

I agree with @endlesspictures in that the less we know about the consultation itself before walking in the doors, the better. However, I was interested in the picture itself as a possible clue or potential piece of a puzzle rather than the consultation experience, especially with recent pages hinting that we should focus on the pictures.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@thegilded there were several cameras around the room and one ipad on the table with the camera pointing at us the entire time. I’m guessing this is where the picture is from

You can see the reverse angle of this table on Facebook. The wide shot of the giant warehouse

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@endlesspictures – you had an ipad on the table? I don’t remember that. I do remember a camera though

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@mike yeah, standing up using a case on the right side of the table

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I wonder if the 2nd round of consultations will bring in people from outside of LA. Consultations via skype or google hangout perhaps? So that more people can find the Light?

Profile photo of CLR
    CLR
    Participant

@coryphella That would be ideal. Your interaction with @light2dark gives me hope for those of us not in the L.A. area.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@coryphella please keep us posted if you receive anything further, until then we will press on.

DtheZombie
    Participant

@coryphella We can only hope

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Just curious, were there people who were called upon to do BOTH consultations so far?

Profile photo of David
      David
      Participant

Wait people have already been called up to do a second consultation?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register