Church of (A)Enoch?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 111_error 111_error 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of AndroGenius
    AndroGenius
    Participant

Sorry if this is out of place but, I was trying to research the Church of Anoch and came up pretty much empty handed. I did however find a buttload of stuff on the Church of Enoch and it sounds, at least fundamentally,similar to people’s aversion to the Church of Anoch in that it’s cloaked in mystery of magic and cult stuffs. However, most groups that are opposed to the Church of Enoch seem to be just as religiously fanatical. Anyone else interested to ping pong this around or am I off on some weird tangent? I BARELY looked into this so,please correct me on any inaccuracies. Glory Be!

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

So far I’ve only found that Anoch exists as a surname in both Australia and the US and that Anoch Game Systems made a board game called “Mystick Domination”. Oh and an anagram of Anoch is Nacho- yum!

AndroGenius
      Participant

Let’s definitely follow this nacho theory!*heats up the Velveeta*

AndroGenius
      Participant

BTW, you call the support line yet?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Not yet. I’ll be calling from the UK so it’ll cost a fortune but I’m not ruling it out…

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

(Skype calls are a good way of getting bang for your buck internationally.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register