Concerning the phone calls for the Ringing of the Bell

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Concerning the phone calls for the Ringing of the Bell

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I finally remembered to post about a detail of the phone call I received that I had not seen mentioned yet. On Monday I got the call from the male “robot-ified” voice asking if I would be available Sunday at one. I agreed in the affirmative. Before hanging up though, the voice said a series of numbers. As is now common knowledge, the call cut out as it does and I didn’t catch them all. With the help of @nosnevets I think I recovered the whole string:

14 18 31 N L 15 *S (or F) S

This string is similar to a sequence @nking received the evening of the April event. Thus far I haven’t made anything of it yet, but in the interest of giving us as much information to work with as possible going into the next in-person event, I humbly present it to the community now.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I suck at decoding. I still can’t figure out #3 in practice puzzles. Hahahaha.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

The first thing I noticed are the SNL (Saturday Night Live perhaps? haha) but that also, those letters are in Sentinel. Also, the count of the letters/numbers are 8, there are 8 letters in Sentinel. If there are 2 S’s, maybe that could represent N, since there are 2 N’s in Sentinel? If it’s F, I have no idea.

Also, something interesting, from what I remember, when Neil asked Tension about it, I think they told him that it wasn’t them and they didn’t know what he was talking about….which would also lead to something Sentinel based. @nking can you confirm?

And just to mess with Neil some more….you can’t spell Sentinel without n-e-i-l 😉

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

First and foremost @mike I Am not sentinel! Ahaha anyways – second that is exactly what happened. So lets tread lightly friends because if we hear those numbers it may not be coming from The O.O.A.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

They may correlate to numbers on the periodic table.

Or possible coordinates. Not sure.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register