Confirmation.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Susie J Susie J 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of debzies
    debzies
    Participant

I just received a confirmation e-mail, reiterating the phone call I received. It also gave minor instructions for this Saturday.
    I’m sure this will be great news for those of you who have had their phone calls cut out!

Excited!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’m trying not to be obsessive but now I know I’ll be checking my email over and over. :) Nothing yet..

Profile photo of debzies
    debzies
    Participant

@amieexists 😉 obsessiveness is a rare gift!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Right? Still checking! haha!

Profile photo of debzies
      debzies
      Participant

@amieexists click moar! I’m glad they are sending emails. My recording glitches for a second, though I understood most of it.

I know some of my friends had very bad connection and couldn’t understand some of it.

Always great to get clarified info!

I’m so incredibly excited! I even read my confirmation out loud, to anyone who would listen, in a robot voice. (Not that you sounded at all like a robot, very polite and well mannered OOA representative.)

Sounds like most of us have had our times slightly adjusted, and email signed off by Talia, Attendant II. I love the part suggesting they’ll be watching us as we arrive at the first destination.

Profile photo of debzies
    debzies
    Participant

@electichippo yes, they seem to enjoy watching us fumble and roam around cluelessly at given destinations– looking crazy. Gives you a rush and a minor “fuckfuckfuck” moment, but in the best way possible.

May the light gleam bright to your experience!

Profile photo of debzies
      debzies
      Participant

Editing previous post: @electrichippo

Damn my obese phalanges.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I got sausage fingers too. =P

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I got mine and am so excited as well! I read mine out loud too but no special voice! I was taking to my fiancé about being watched. :) I’m very figity when I’m nervous.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register