Conversations with Samuel Bickerson

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Conversations with Samuel Bickerson

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded) 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Some of us have been lucky enough to hear from the ‘new guy in charge’. Shall we share what we’ve learned?

The emergency wound up being a false alarm. You haven’t heard differently have you? If you see anything unusual please do not hesitate to reach out. Things seem pretty quiet and that’s how we like it right now!

He also said that he would love to accommodate our requests for a picture with him holding up a sign with today’s date, but is currently feeling a little bloated from too many delicious hot dogs.

Anyone else hear anything interesting?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@sambickerson – Wondering why you’re having these conversations in back alleys that are private that no one can see? Wouldn’t it be more effective to have these conversations out in the open, where people can see, try to understand, and comment on? If you’re changing everything that we’ve come to know and love, maybe you should be putting more of the “P” in PR :)

Just an opinion.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Soooooo, I had posted a second question on the thread where he was doing a q&a but due to the emergency it wasn’t answered, so I decided to PM and this is what happened:

Me:
    “Hi Sam! You had made not that your door is always open for communication, so I thought I’d reach out! Just wondering who’s idea it was to end V.1 of The Tension Experience? I’m sure a lot of people were wondering if Plan B is its own entity and hired by tension or if you guys have always been a division of Tension that we just haven’t seen before? This would make a lot of people more comfortable, especially after being told that the behind the scenes members we’ve been communicating to have been ”troubled” and ”delusional”… It would be nice to know if we were now talking to someone outside of the tension platform and not possibly affected by the old members or whatever made them so troubled (haha not talking some crazy helmet, but stress and stuff, ya know?) please let me know what’s up!”

Sam:

GREAT QUESTIONS!

Michael you have been one of the most interesting and tuned in players in the old experience. The important thing is to abandon any and all silly story lines that have come before as purely fictitious events with no basis in reality. Brainwashing, insider corporate trading and the questionable allocations of life insurance pay outs? BOOOOORING. Let’s get back to basics!

That is what Tension 2.0 is all about. Basic, solid, spooky fun!

We think you’re going to love it!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I also got a message back from Sam. He was quite apologetic that he had to leave before he got to answer any of my questions, so he answered all but one. Here is a breakdown of my questions and his answers to me.

”Safe? What do you mean safe? Are we talking pacifier safe or like we will give you fireworks, just one’s that don’t blow up in your hand kind of safe?”

We mean safe as in you should never feel to scared or like anything is dangerous. More like, ”YIKES that was fun!” Less like living a scary horror movie and more like riding a fun, safe, medium sized roller coaster.

”I have a feeling that you are doing this on your own Sam and someone is gonna step in, maybe III, and say umm No Sam, we are not going with your plan. The plan was fine as it was.”

Well Michael, it’s hard for a fictitious character who was spreading lies to step into anything now isn’t it? Speaking of lies by the way, are you possibly sitting on a picture of a letter that may exonerate this nonsense about insider trading? Maybe a picture of a letter BEFORE a certain stock was bought and sold? If so you might want to share that!!! Not that we are intercepting any messages. Once again, that wouldn’t be safe or fun would it?! That is NOT Tension 2.0.

Jump on something @rizzzoooooo said, you say you’re from Tension Sam, why is your logo so close to the logo of the OOA? Did the OOA symbol evolve from that Plan B Publicity logo?

I don’t see any similarities at all but if you do I can assure you it’s purely a coincidence my friend!

@error111 is right, it is common courtesy to give us a dated picture of the person doing the AMA. Do we get a picture from you Sam, and dated?

”If this is all true, and a second version comes out… Get ready for another advisory of rights signature page and them losing it 4 times…”

That’s not really a question but let’s hope not!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

So this is the question I sent him and his answer:

Ezi

Hi Mr. Bickerson. I just wanted to enquire, if I was planning a trip to the wonderful CA in August, would Tension in it’s new form be worth the trip still? Will there be any events in August to come down for?

SamPR

Hello Ezi and happy holiday weekend!

I’m sure that you will find a whole new and interesting Experience that will be well worth your time. Stay tuned for an announcement in the next couple of weeks about ticketed events!

Also, this was my first actual interaction with someone from tension, so made me very happy. :-)

_Michael Gray
    Participant

So in my response from Sam about the questions I had asked, I was kinda caught off guard because of his statement that I was sitting on info. Just to be clear, I was given a picture of Mustafa’s letter before it was published. Mr. Reddit Guy had sent it to me, and although it was not discernible, I felt it was not my place to post it. The letter in question was published to the community and I reminded Sam of this. This is where he responds to me and makes our breaking of the 4th wall and Version 2.0 much more interesting. Here is his reply:

“Of course Michael, thank you. I saw that you were responsible for finding the fictional letter for mumumusings, that was very kind of you even if it was a wholly nonsensical letter that added nothing but confusion to the ridiculous narrative that has since been abandoned. Let’s never speak of it again!”

After reading this, I have to ask what really is going on within the OOA? Are we to completely disregard the whole hierarchy of the OOA and just hash it down to fictional characters? That V 2.0 is gonna give us just a carnival fun ride where no characters exist?

I don’t believe that. Something fishy is going on and only time will tell what the true story is.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Did you tell us that you had a photo of the letter?

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Fishy indeed. Mr Bickerson smells an aweful lot like III. Just sayin.
      He did say that he would he the last.. he did say he would decide who he shares “enlightenmemt” with.
      I believe this is all part of his mindfuckery.
      If not well damn.. things are sure getting strange.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

So, @kingkill33, forgive me if this has already been posted and discussed and whatever while I’ve been working but…I can’t find any sign of you having told us (at least on these forums) of having received a photograph of the letter from Reddit Guy. Which means, to my thinking, that Reddit Guy was clearly a plant, not legit at all, because otherwise Sam wouldn’t have known you were sitting on info. Am I wrong in this?

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

Holy Shit! Good catch.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Sometimes I contribute. :)

_Michael Gray
      Participant

I didn’t say anything about receiving that letter since it wasn’t for me. How Sam knows I received that letter, I don’t know. I don’t think Mr. Reddit Guy was a plant and makes the case of how Sam knew even more mysterious. Truly, they have eyes everywhere.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Here is my short conversation with Sam. It started with me telling him I didn’t believe what he was saying and that I didn’t understand why he yelled at me for my question. It picks up from there.
    Convo

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I need me some narrative!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Here’s what has transpired between Sam and I on PMs…

Andrew Kasch:

Is everything okay regarding your emergency?

I’m automatically concerned for anyone who seems to cross the original owners of TENSION…

SamPR:

Things appear to be under control don’t they? Have you heard or seen anything to say otherwise?

I appreciate the concern and thanks for playing!

SamPR:

vincit qui patitur

in morte ultima veritas

SamPR:

Woops! Technology right? That was not for you my friend! Not for you! Please simply delete and ignore. I was answering a trivia question for a friend!

Have a safe, happy weekend!

Andrew Kasch:

he conquers who endures

in death, lies the final truth

SamPR:

That’s right and you would have won the $600 question in online Jeopardy with that answer too Andrew! Take care!

Andrew Kasch:

Be careful, Sam. If the last five months have taught me anything, it’s that nothing is what it appears to be.

SamPR:

Interesting.

That’s just the attitude we are avoiding around here Andrew.

Play the new game.

Move on. Have fun.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

@kasch That tone of his towards the end….doesn’t sound like the tone he’s established for himself all this time. Wonder if the facade is starting to crack.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Something is very, very strange about this….

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

That’s the second bit of Latin to come out of nowhere in a conversation with Sam. Something underneath a facade trying to burst forth?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@Megan What was the first bit of Latin?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

It was during the Q&A with Sam on Saturday, and it appears to have been deleted since. I think it was “Te futueo et caballum tuum Accensa domo proximi, tua quoque periclitatur” (at least according to my search history).

Megan is correct, it was in a public reply to my question and was quickly edited.

It translated roughly into “Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, when your neighbor’s house is on fire you must take care”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register