Currently Known Oracles, Associates, and Other

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Currently Known Oracles, Associates, and Other

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Diem Diem 8 years ago.

• Author

To my shame, I haven’t been able to have a consultation like many of you have. So I’ve been keeping notes on your experiences so that when and if I am deemed worthy of initiation, I’ll be ready. However, since I’ve never dealt with these people, it’s getting a bit difficult for me to track who’s who, and we all may benefit a bit from having more localized knowledge sources.

So below is my list of people “involved” with the OOA, in one way or another. My intention is for this to be a list of people’s descriptions and what they are involved in so that both those of us who have interacted with these people and those of us that haven’t get a better understanding of the Light that illuminates our path, and the Darkness that obscures it. I’d rather this topic NOT include personal opinions, reactions, or conjecture. Posts that aren’t founded in fact will only darken the Light. With that said, this is my current understanding of the organization. Take it all with a grain of salt, as this is all what I believe based off the information I’ve gathered, and may all be incorrect. Please correct me as necessary.

==OOA Members==
    -Oracles-

1. Unknown

-Gatekeepers-

1. GateKeeper 5
    2. Description: None, not seen in person
      Notes: Gatekeeper primarily responsible for communication with future initiates. Wrote Newsletter, volume 19 issue 3. Also several letters sent to individuals.

-Accepted Initiates-

1. Addison Barrow
    2. Description: Some of you will likely know this. I have not met her but I believe she was the woman that welcomed you to your consultations
      Notes: Admin of this forum, answered the phone when calling for a consultation. Has implied she either works with or for Atticus. Presumably met with many of you, welcoming you to your consultations

3. James Luthor
    4. Description: None, not seen in person
      Notes: Mentioned in newsletter

5. Clinton Meyers
    6. Description: None, not seen in person
      Notes: Mentioned in newsletter

-Ascended-

1. Dorothy Jordan
    2. Description: Elderly Caucasian woman. Short, white hair
      Notes: Mentioned in Newsletter

-Unknown-

1. Atticus
    2. Description: Unknown, not met in person
      Notes: Addison mentioned forwarding prospective consultations to Atticus. It is possible that he answered the phone after business hours.

3. Man from Library
    4. Description: Elderly man? Some of you have met with him, I don’t know his description
      Notes: Met some of us in a library. Asked a series of unusual questions, responding to many of them with grunts or other basic acknowledgment.

5. Praying men
    6. Description: Please describe, if you’ve seen them
      Notes: A number of men praying in the Red Room. Invited some of you to pray/meditate with them

**Continued**

Consultation Interviewer
    Description: Please describe, if you’ve seen him
    Notes: May go by the acronym ‘AOI’. Asked many of you what your most important possession was. Wrote “Mind” on a picture of you. Got angry when/if you listed a physical object as your most important possession.

=Other, non-OOA=

1. Bob
    2. Description: Caucasian, middle aged. Described as looking “Like James Franco”
      Notes: Private investigator looking into slanderous claims against the OOA. Met with some people. Either goes by different last names, or there are multiple Bobs investigating. Recorded statements from some of us. Had phone stolen. Recordings posted on Facebook were altered

3. Jenna
    4. Description: Attractive blonde. Younger
      Notes: Met with some of us in a park to warn us that we were being watched

5. Crying Girl(s)
    6. Description: Please describe, if you’ve seen her/them
      Notes: Seen in consultations. Ran out of Red Room, some of us interacted/spoke with her (them?)

There are several other names that I believe would fit into the “Non-OOA” category, but I don’t think they want to be talked about just yet. If you have any information to add to this, feel free to comment. If this message is still here after new information comes to light, that means I cannot edit this message and will repost this table periodically as new information comes to light. Otherwise, I will edit this message

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded). Reason: Still trying to get formatting right
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

This is awesome! Good job man!

Profile photo of Tina
    Tina
    Participant

I still have yet to receive any contact other than the newsletter that was emailed. I am hoping to have a consultation soon as well.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Dude this is awesome @thegilded

Description I can give on the old man is that he had little hair, wore very round glasses, and had kind of pointy teeth haha and had a leather (I think) book bag where he had numerous large Manila folders (each labeled with our names and netting times). Hope that helps at all?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

This is awesome! consultation interviewer description: older, bald, shirt and tie. Stern features and attitude. you can see him sitting in the doorway to the red room on FB

There was a fourth person at the consultation. Not sure what his role is, but seemed to kind of be like security. He has a similar description as the guy people met at the library. I wonder if it could possibly be the same person. You can see him with a scratched out face in one of the pictures on FB.

Don’t forget the group of old women in the basement that one person has claimed to have seen. Not sure who they are, but so far I think only one person got to go down to the basement at the library.

Also, can we get confirmation that Jenna has blonde hair? The crying girl at the consultation, who I thought was Jenna, was a brunette. Maybe she altered her hair color?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

Also:
    the blue car – not sure what this is
    The Englishman – not sure who or what he is

Looks like there’s only a short window in which you can edit posts, so I can’t keep the top post edited, unfortunately. If it gets confusing and people are still interested in keeping this list current, I’ll dump it all into a Google doc to track later.

I know we’re all sick of technology corrupting our minds, and Cloud-based apps and centralized databases certainly aren’t helping, but maybe through its use we can decode and understand the Light of the Oracles.

I saw references to The Blue Car, but where does the Englishman come from?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I saw a reference to the Englishman in this article on the myhauntlife.com blog:

The Tension Experience – Part II – Updates On Our Experiences

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Thank you Sean, this is incredible!!!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Now we have:

Andrew Frasier and The Legion of Circle

And:

The Omega Council – hotline to report injustices
    (The recording was a bit garbled so I might have misheard or misspelled “Omega”)

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@electrichippo Ahhh! I hung up before I got to a message. I felt bad calling so late and figured I’d call back during office hours :)

@mike You’re so polite! Didn’t you get the memo… OOA never sleeps 😉

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Rosemary Luther!!!

I wonder if she’s related to James Luther who was a recent “Accepted Initiate”

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

It sounds to me like Andrew is in big trouble.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I saw Rosemary Luther’s initiation. I wonder if she is now one of the OOA leaders I’ve heard described.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

*sigh* so much to find today. I can’t stop singing School House Rock songs now and I learned some Latin!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register