Daily Dead – Ascension "Press Release"

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Daily Dead – Ascension "Press Release"

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of _Michael Gray _Michael Gray 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Guests will give up their phones, their clothes and…

Seems we are guaranteed to get those white jumpsuits and not much else!

Daily Dead- Ascension press release

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Wonder if you give up your clothes in front of others

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Note to self: wear underwear that day. OR DON’T. 😁

Profile photo of MariaWC
      MariaWC
      Participant

I will be wearing all of my clothes to this then, so if anyone is in my group, be prepared to roll me on through, thanks.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Also clarification on How you get isolated from the group… seems like you enter as a group and all wait in a room, then every 15 mins someone will be taken… I can dig it

guests get to hold onto nothing they depend on and surrender to the present, all with a group of strangers as no guest may go in with someone they know. You will be forced to depend on another to help guide you through.

Can this even work for the groups we’re in @rizzzoooooo? We are both pretty close friends with almost everyone in our two back to back time slots. I think out of the 16 slots total we know 15 of the people. Tension would be hard pressed to find a stranger for either of us to complete a room with.

EDITED TO ADD: Although I would be thrilled to arrive and find we have been paired up in glorious reunion with @kent or Mr. Ohio. Please Tension, pleaseeee!!! 😉

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Idk, unless they opened up a spot or two and switched random participants to our time slot?

But honestly, all of this would be instantly worth it if I could just shake hands with @kent
      But if @deez came through it would be turnt, she seemed to be lit af 24/7

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

I so hope to meet @deez in person one day. They seem like a riot.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
      _Michael Gray
      Participant

Yes! I hope we also as well get to see our old friend @kent within Ascension as well! I miss that guy! Haha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register