Diary of Addison Barrow, Actress: Page 3

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Diary of Addison Barrow, Actress: Page 3

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of MColyard
    MColyard
    Participant

here it be!

Well done to both you and the coolest looking dog ever!

When you get a chance, can you upload the raw page for archiving purposes?

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Cute puppy! Awesome reading, what are you painting?

MColyard
    Participant

Pg. 3

MColyard
    Participant
    Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Nicely done! Man, she was in LA a week and already got her first audition! She’s (was) killing it!

Maybe @atticus360 can shed some light here… What’s with the torn papers? Have pages been removed from the book?

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Yes, @electrichippo some pages seem to be torn out,I’ll make a point of showing those parts close up. Perhaps on close examination we can find out why?

Also I havent seen a BoS member read from the diary, any reason?

@atticus360: Yes, various reasons, depending on who you ask. BOS is a democracy. Every person is allowed their own voice and their own choice.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

@electrichippo funny how often that choice is secrets and complete obedience…

For those curious, the diary was given to me blindly, in the hopes that I might use it well. If I had joined Sentinel and gave it to them there’s a fair chance you might not have seen it at all…

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I offered my help openly in the forum, did I receive a page? I have not. However, now the plan seems impractical, I’d rather have the pages posted instead of continuing with these videos. I am more than eager to know how the diary progresses.

@atticus360: We do not keep secrets from one another. We trust one another. We do not trust the OOA and really… why should we? As far as obedience, it has never once been asked of any of us…. at least not coming from the mouths of Sentinel.

One thing I can guarantee you in regards to that journal, and something every one of us agrees upon. If that diary had been put in OUR hands the world would have seen every single page, clearly scanned and posted, no games or accompanying artwork, within 24 hours of having received it. Let the young woman’s words speak for themselves.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Guys, I realize we have a difference of opinions on this but I personally don’t feel this belongs on a topic about page 3. Please take it else where.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register