Diary of Addison Barrow, Actress: Page 4

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Diary of Addison Barrow, Actress: Page 4

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Page 4

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.
    Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Hey! I hung out with you outside of Rope this weekend. Nice job with this!

Interesting mention of Addison’s mom, Margaret. When I met her face to face I’d have described her as being meek and timid. Prescription drug abuse wasn’t something I would have anticipated. On the other hand, Tom Barrow is described by Addison in a way that is not surprising at all. I met a man at the BOS event hotel who was intense, controlling, and angry. His wife cowered a bit in his presence. Not much of a stretch to find Addison describing her Daddy as hovering/over-protective.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@electrichippo I was a bit surprised by the reference to drugs, as well. On page 11 there is a comment about her mom being “drugged up.”
    The woman we saw at the hotel did not appear to be under the influence of anything, in my opinion. Emotional, yes. Altered… no.
    I wonder if this is something that took hold as Addison was preparing to leave home. Maybe it could even be a specific influence on that decision?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register