Distinction

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

So. What I am given to understand thus far is that OOA and Anoch are, at the very least, affiliates, and, at most, different names of essentially the same entity, a la Brothers of Seraph/Sentinel. Also, there is speculation that the A of OOA stands for Anoch. I, for one, would find no surprise in this being true.

I wanted to share this with you guys. Again, I speculate, but for mere coincidence, it sure is apropos.

First of all, the prevalent theory as to “What the heck is an Anoch?” is that it’s some bastardization of Enoch. I won’t go into Enoch here, as it’s sprinkled over most every thread here. Well, after a bit of looking, I have found that Anochi is basically Hebrew for God saying “I am”. It’s the first part of Yahweh’s commandments, preceding the “Thou shalt not”s. Also, another two words come up, the Spanish anoche and the Gaelic anocht, meaning last night and tonight, respectively. The past and the future. I am the alpha and the omega(council), the beginning and the end. These are all essentially references to immortality and omnipotence. Again, pure speculation. Thanks for your attention. :)

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

Hey man!

We’ve learned through a past live event and one of the promotional videos (see videos with hidden messages on their FB page and then head back to the forum to see the breakdowns) that OOA stands for Oraculus Order of Anoch.

Nice work on your analysis of Anoch. Not sure if I’ve seen the Hebrew angle brought up before. It all fits with what we know so far, that Anoch is basically THE god and he’s the oldest member/originator of the OOA

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
    Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

Awesome! So do we know exactly the relationship between the two?

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

I think of Anoch as the god and the OOA as the religion that follows that god. Anoch is the one that the OOA is taught to believe in and faithfully serve. Just my thoughts.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’ve always thought of Anoch like a gpd, and the OOA like a church.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

This thread with some answers that we were given might help. There is a page with the structure of the organization.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I was reading this article about an interview with Lacerta and the 14 different alien species presumably on earth.
    Strange how this article turned up on my fb feed right after what III says about Bickerson and the others. Not the usual suggested content. That’s for sure, hah.
    It Tunes in with the whole not human thing as well as the links I went back and followed on it today lead to articles speaking about Yahweh as well. The “coincidental”, synchronicity never ceases to amaze me. hahaha.
    Here it is for shits and giggles.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

I…I honestly don’t know what to say. Either those are some high quality psychedelics or politicians are even better liars than previously thought.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

This link I found within the “giggles” link I posted.
      Interesting, it talks about alot of simmilar elements within tension and things that have been discussed within the forums. Including alchemy and the philosiphers stone etc.
      It also talks about other things I have researched in the past including, David Hudson and his “ORMUS” or monotomic gold/ Mono Atomic gold and much more.
      hehe.
      I’m bored on nightshift reading weird shot and waiting for the work shot to hit the fan here any min.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

bahaha. Right!?

Funny though, how Lacerta talks about needing to map our consciousness before they can alter our perceptions.
    Not to unlike the technology suggested to be integrated with the “helmet”.

Like you said, good psychedelics. hah.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register