Do i give too few informations ?

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Do i give too few informations ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of prufrock5150 prufrock5150 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Edit: Forget it, few minutes of clear mind answered my initial inquiry by itself.

Hovewer, when at it. There two question in the questionaire i answer incorectly:

1-I do have a anger trigger: loud crowd noise ( i’m asperger you see)

2- I definitely not aroused by the death of others.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

3- And Donald Trump and anything right wing related is a major depression trigger (can we PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP be capable of editing our posts at anytime !)

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

@chicar, since we’re going through such a major overhaul of the Tension Experience 2.0 (C) TM Inc. LLC All Rights Reserved, you may want to directly address all your concerns to Mr. Sam Bickerson (@sambickerson) through Private Message so he can ensure a completely stress-free, family-friendly, and, most of all, FUN experience! We’re glad you’ve joined our spooky community and hope it meets all your consumer needs!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of prufrock5150 prufrock5150. Reason: Forgot to include the right honorable Mr. Bickerson, Esq.'s handle

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register