Does THIS look like a CULT to you?

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Does THIS look like a CULT to you?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Ummm, yup. Either that, or III is attempting to make a funny joke.

P.S. Misquoting @mike The Scribe and calling him lost, lonely, and immature… harsh.

OOA is Okay - Brochure

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Hello @electrichippo and thank you for chiming in on this amazing promotional flyer for an amazing experience being put on by amazing people. I know you are truly lost right now and know not of what you speak. I was never misquoted in this. These are my words written for them. I’d hope this brochure would help you come around and see where your friends are. WE are the ones who truly care about you and aren’t using you as a pawn in a stupid “us vs them” type of game. I weep for you Kim, but the doors are closing for you to run through back to open arms <3

PS III and everyone involved in this, this is amazing! Our numbers will surely grow from this group of smiles!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@mike So, the flyer isn’t sarcastic… because it.. uh.. kinda sounds… Great Work!!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@jeromy – not at all. I DID write that (see how the BoS people like to assume and then push their views onto others?) It’s not sarcasm, it’s love.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@mike – The copy sounds sorta too-good-to-be-true. After reading it all, I’d have to answer “Yes” to the rhetorical trifold title. It looks like a cult if I’m only going by the flyer. I do like the festive red and green font colors though. Is there a backside?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I only wrote what’s in the green box :) I didn’t even know how this was going to turn out

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@mike – I think I listened to you talking about writing something for a newsletter. Cool. I am pretty much in the confused Lamb territory at this moment. Maybe time will make me as certain as you. I did receive a nice phone call this evening. I felt special.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@jeromy – I did! It was for the May newsletter. This was something else :)

I was where you were…a lot of us were. Keep doing what you’re doing and I’m sure you’ll find the correct _path to take.

@mike Ohhh boy. You are sounding like a good little robot. Not sure whether to laugh or cry. When you snap out of it let’s get peanut butter smoothie’s at Jamba. My treat <3

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

But the peanut butter ones are 700 calories. :(
      Mike’s Kool-aid is nowhere near that..

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Does….not….compute

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

By the way, happy to see you, @jeromy, jumping into the mix! Your creative mind will flourish here!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@reaton Thanks! I’m having a good time!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

This newsletter is BADASS!! Nicely worded! Hopefully handing some of these out will bring more lost souls to our community.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@electrichippo Are you saying our happy faces are sarcastic?! I take offense, my enthusiasm knows no bounds. I think you are jealous you don’t get to help promote the OOA with your smiling visage!

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

The intro to the newsletter made me question if I had dyslexia. read through the whole letter thinking “Mike is going to be Mosquito-ed, I wonder what that entails.” Only to read his response of “Mis-quoted”. GAH!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Nosnevets Nosnevets. Reason: changed spelling to sound more like what's in my crazy brain
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

It took me far longer than it should have to notice I was in the brochure photos with @akasch and @reaton.

Wonder why they picked those?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register