Facebook Photo

This topic contains 35 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Erin Erin 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of EscapedRoom
    EscapedRoom

I am sur there are other posts about it by now. But the picture currently on their Facebook page claims to have some clue. Where are we with this? Has anyone unlocked it?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I just did!

When they said nothing is out of bounds, they meant it…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Wait @kasch, you cracked Russell’s photo?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Yes. Although where it leads is even more cryptic.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

It seems that the puzzles with Tension are blossoming.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

You win pun of the year @mkarrett

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

*fist pump*
      You taught me well.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@kasch are you being clever?

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

Are there any clues people could give? because I think I’m thinking this is far more complicated than it is

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

me too, still haven’t found anything to do with Russell’s photo. any non spoilery pointers on how to use the info?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I keep looking at it, and my eyes want to focus on the texture to the side of his face I feel like I see numbers but then I lose it, it’s like those old 3D newspaper puzzles that you could only see when you weren’t focusing directly. Grrrrr.

Andrew’s theory is that the picture references an external source. If you want to follow that line of reasoning, think outside of this domain. Instead think about the places that first brought Tension to the public all those weeks ago.

However, I’m not convinced and I don’t fully agree with him on that. Or, at the very least, we haven’t found the end of that line. It may be another step on the journey but it’s certainly not the destination. At least not yet.

Profile photo of EscapedRoom
    EscapedRoom

I don’t understand :-(

@escapedroom – I’d be happy to clarify for you… But I’d ask you respond to my questions first. Surely you overlooked them on accident a few days ago

DtheZombie
    Participant

I’m thinking that it’s LSB steganography here’s a brief article explaining the basics

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@dthezombie this would be vastly more difficult than any other puzzles they’ve posted so far. I think the solution to it is actually much simpler as @thegilded suggests.

I’m not discounting the idea that there might be more to it, but I just think it would be a pretty big jump in difficulty. Have you had any success extracting something?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I can only assume the next step of this picture is sow thing to do with flowers… Or roses?

DtheZombie
    Participant

@endlesspictures Yeah that is what has made me reticent to pursue it, not to mention the difficulty of extracting and reordering binary code. I should have stated it as a theory, not a lead hah.

Profile photo of tangent
    tangent
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo Why flowers or roses? I feel I must be missing a huge piece of information…

He’s connected WAIH with 001. But it’s unproven and I, for one, do not think it is the correct way to be looking. It predates Tension by a significant amount of time

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I actually haven’t made that connection yet! I only say that because everywhere I look people are making flower jokes when it came to this puzzle/topic haha

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’m having trouble with this one too, for either way people might be looking at it. I didn’t come on in the beginning so I don’t know which ways tension was brought to the people either. I’ve read different things about that. I’ll keep trying though!

DtheZombie
    Participant

2 posts w/ same photo up on fb 2hrs ago

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Yeah, but it’s the message that matters…especially on the newest one

DtheZombie
    Participant

Oh yeah, I figured that went w/o saying hah

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

haha yeah, but you never know :)

Profile photo of tangent
    tangent
    Participant

001…OOA. This is a very incomplete thought, but maybe it could be useful in understanding the OOA. An alignment with the beginning. Must remind myself this evening where Crowley’s Book of Lies stands on the number 1, or even the letter A.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m doing all this digging and find myself on We Are Indie Horror (waih) and now on @nking s
    Short film haha ugh I have no idea where this picture is going :/ (but good game Neil!)

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo Thanks for the deep research into me. Honestly though I have no idea if that is what it is suppose to mean. I will be honest here and tell you that page I did not know existed. When approaching my web developer about it he said the picture was from when he was testing the site out. I don’t doubt that The OOA could not find it but if this is the lead we are getting I am a little bit more intrigued than before with making that connection when needed. I hope you dig my short film man – if you like what you see help us spread the word :) THANKS!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@nking keep it going brother! The only thing I can guess from this is maybe they found you’re connection to we are indie horror and just dug around your site for a while and found that, put some clues to it in the picture just to mess with us? Who knows, I can’t really believe they had anything to do with the posting or taking of that picture because as @thegilded has said many times, it just predates them to long.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

*your

Profile photo of tangent
    tangent
    Participant

So, the WAIH route mentioned above seems highly plausible, but on the outside chance this Potsdam radio station has any remote relevance, would anyone mind having it on in the background tonight? Think the show starts in about 3 hours. I’d do it myself but realised I’ll be travelling to work. That is unless the alternative reading of the letters is widely accepted by now, though afaics there’s still ambiguity there.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I will take the time to listen to it, but the midnight to one show isn’t on util the 14th.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Diem Diem.
    Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Now that I’m “caught up” on this picture I have to ask, do we really think it predates them that much? I’m just thinking back to the dates that were listed when we could move around the Masonry page and see some things with Addison’s name. I can’t remember exactly what those things were but I’m sure someone does or has it written down.

Profile photo of Daphne
    Daphne
    Participant

Is someone able to post the photo here for those of us without Facebook? Thank you for helping your fellow light-seekeres.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register