Flowers

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of prufrock5150 prufrock5150 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

So something just dawned on me. Flowers have been an integral part since the theory with @reaton and 001 WAIH across the top. When heading over to We Are Indie Horror’s (WAIH) website http://www.weareindiehorror.com/001 a rose appears. I admit its suspicious because it is my website but please everyone keep in mind, that photo was posted before our website was even up and running. It may have been used as a test photo from our webmaster. I did not place that picture and nor is my webmaster a part of this – TRUST ME please.

Anyways; the flowers continue. At Sunday May 29th’s event we were all given yellow carnations except for two who were given white. The photo is a red rose.

Red Carnations or roses represent deep emotions of love, longing, or desire. They are often used to convey RESPECT, ADMIRATION, OR DEVOTION. (That last one is the most intriguing to me)

Yellow Carnations or roses represent an expression of exuberance. They evoke sunny feelings of joy, warmth, and welcome. Symbols of friendship and caring. All of that makes sense for Sundays event.

Now the white carnations are representative of purity, chastity, and innocence. Where the white roses given at random or were they deliberate or place holders. What do you all think?

Something that has also caught my attention with flowers is the life cycle of a flower. A life cycle that is clear and short. It is visible to the human eye. With proper care and attention it can live on for a while but when a flower dies it decomposes into a rich soil to help new seedlings bud allowing their species to continue. It is nature.

Does any of this have anything to do with The O.O.A.? Well nothing is by accident so let’s speculate!

Glory Be!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King.
    Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

Aleister Gordon PMed me on Facebook yesterday about the yellow rose in my profile photo. He said, “My, what a beautiful flower. Sadly, all flowers die.” I replied: “Everything dies,” to which he said: “Not everything… stay with us and come to that conclusion yourself.”

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Yes, Tempting us all with promises. He wields the darkness as he has previously stated.
      DO NOT BE SWAYED FROM THE LIGHT!

“Fear makes wise men weak.” ~ @111error

“As does lust, greed, worship,blind faith, devotion, lust for power. These are some but not all of the things we must learn to see beyond. We must follow our hearts and let LIGHT guide our way.” ~ Myself.

Be careful what you let lead your _path my friends. Be weary of all that can sway you from the light.
      You see, this is a minature example of the world and all of its problems. An example of human nature.
      Will we RISE above our nature into the light? Or will we decend into darkness?
      This will be decided by us all. We can only hope to inspire others with our LIGHT, and to bring many more LIGHTS to the flame as a result of our LIGHT.
      Let love for your fellow man and empathy be your guide.
      In truth and light.
      Glory be!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

The OOA must be full of vampires! I’m even more interested now!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

*ears perked*. Vampires are notoriously OCD about numbers too. Iiiiiiiinteresting. 🤔

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I dunno….seeking the Light and vampires don’t exactly go hand in hand. :-/

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Unless they’re half breeds like Blade :)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Don’t kill the MOD….

I’ve never seen Blade.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I’m more MOD than you, I have a Vespa 😛

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

(facepalm)

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Thinking about it in this context.. there have been more than a couple mentions of moving to darkness. Light2Dark. Referencing two paths – one light, one dark. “A new dusk.”

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Good point! I think there was also mention of “A New Dawn” as well. That goes back to the 2 paths.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

The plot continues to thicken….

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I had this horrible thought that this Facebook post about “all beautiful things…” is actually alluding to Addison.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Wait…..

Joke guy at the 5/29 event said I was the most beautiful person in the room….

Eep

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

I don’t know if this relevant or not given all the other things that happened, but I had to ask if Daela and I could take a flower, because the Attendant was flustered us not having name tags, Addison had walked away, and we wouldn’t have got one at all had I not said that. So, I’m tempted to say maybe they weren’t that important, but name tags and knowing we were coming is obviously also important, so who knows.

There *are* accidents, blind alleys, and coincidences.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register