Former Lurker

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tom K.
    Tom K.
    Participant

Hello. I’ve been lurking around this site for probably much too long and decided it was time for me to come out of the shadows. I’ve completed the questionnaire, have solved the puzzles located on the home page, and have called both numbers and left a few messages.

I want to become more involved before it’s too late, but I’m not a hundred percent sure what steps I should take. I guess finally posting something is a good place to start, though.

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

You’re damn right. Welcome to the madness Tom.

Someone more eloquent and helpful than me will be along shortly, but for the most part, I wouldn’t be too concerned about being confused, as even those of us who’ve followed the story for months are confused – so we can only imagine what it must be like to be getting started now. There are others like you though (in fact that’s the vast majority of people here – HI LURKERS, SAY HELLO IN THIS THREAD!) and according to various entities, things are still only just getting started, and the ship hasn’t set sail yet.

Now get yourself a fancy avatar and you’ll be all set for whatever it may be. =)

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Someone more eloquent and helpful, you say? 😉

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@thegilded wrote a very eloquent and informative response in the thread, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

This can be found in the same section you posted this @k-w-t

Your last name isn’t Barrow by any chance, is it?

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Welcome to the discussions @k-w-t

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register