Found in the parking lot / Thomas Barrow

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Found in the parking lot / Thomas Barrow

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bryan Bryan 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bryan
    Bryan
    Participant

I visited The OOA Institute for the second time last night, and one of the new recruits I encouraged to come found something interesting in the parking lot beforehand:

Photo from Thomas Barrow

It certainly looks like part of the photograph that Thomas Barrow has been emailing out to individuals before visiting The OOA. I’m not sure if anyone else in the community has already found parts of this photo, but my question is this: Does this mean that Thomas himself ended up visiting the Institute recently, looking for the personal formally known as Addison? If so, where is he now? Or is it a sign that someone inside the Institute has been sending out emails purportedly from him all along — and if so, what are their motives?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Bryan Bryan.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register